Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by Milton

Nice stuff E... Your shit was hot, I'm feeling the style a lot... Keep it up.

On another topic: Where the fuck is Deto? This shit is getting out of hand, a million people on myspace asking where this dude is at and he's nowhere to be found. Does he still exist? Did he transcend our dimension to a hightened level of conciousness and thus he is invisible to human eyes? Whats the deal...

thanks man, I appreciate the support, I got a long way to go, But I love painting. I was wondering the same thing about deto. I havent heard from him in awhile. Deto where you at?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<span style='color:pink'>deto checking in.

i was out of town this weekend. Friday night went club hopping, getting drunk beyond belief and did another substance, that i'm trying to stop doing, but it was a special occasion, my boys 21st birthday. got to my boys appartment at 8 yesterday morning. loooooooooooong night, let me tell you. woke up at 3 yesterday, went to the mall got the olympic jordans and spent almost $400 at Banana Republic, shopped a little more at other random shops. ate at bennigans, went downtown to a few clubs called it an early night at 2 this morning, went home with 3 broads, didn't get shit....oh well, you win some, you lose some. anyway, i now have a steady girlfriend, well, she thinks were "steady" anyway...;)</span>

have you ever wanted to fly? have you ever wondered wether if given the ability to fly, one might wish they could walk if they had to travel a small distance (i.e. from couch to fridge.) ? if one could only fly wouldnt it be a pain in the ass to travel such small distances.

Oh Glicky Glicko, I didnt know you felt that way about me! hahah ;) :D

And excuse me, the proper word is dwarf. PC people, PC. [im kidding.]

On the dwarf tip, anyone see the film Station Agent? Great movie, super cute without being overly sappy. The dwarf is sexy as hell too... I know it sounds weird but... that guy has a nice jaw line.

And the kiosk running Italian boy from NYC is pretty fuckin sexy too. Mmmmm... Italians from the Bronx... :D

http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/movies/the_station_agent/thestationagent7.jpg'>

Look at that jaw line. Just look at it... yess. Okay, not the best pic, but google sucks now a days.

http://www.geocities.com/bobbycannavale/photos/wilke3-05.jpg'>

Bobby Cannavale, the kiosk guy in the movie. We are still waiting to hear back from the doctor to see whether my child he is carrying is male or female. :eek: :lick:

gatita.... hi.

now my contribution:

What the heck was Nelly thinking when he established a scholarship fund for prospective college students under the name P.I.M.P., a k a Positive, Intellectual, Motivated People?

We'll have a reception for the winners. Cookies, gin and juice will be served.

A. "Now gifts to my bitches will be tax-deductible."

B. "I could have used some of the knowledge these kids will gain before I bought into the Bobcats."

C. "Recently, 'pimp' has become a verb meaning 'to decorate flamboyantly'. While evocative, the idion carries an implicit endorsement of an unsavory livelihood. This leads to ... Oh, sorry. I was channeling William Safire again."

D. "United Negro College Fund? That doesn't even spell a cool word."

E. "I'm also starting a scholarship fund for students who have chronic wounds on their left cheeks."

F. "I want to give the first scholarship that pays by the hour."

Originally posted by Glik0

Gat, youre not popping out any kids unless their mine winkie wink.

and the .5 kid is a midget.

Dude, back off, I totally called her like 3 weeks ago. Get your shit straight. Go be mad at the world or something...

HXC4LFE