Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O

^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^^O^O^O^O^O^^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O

^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^^O^O^O^O^O^^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O

^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^^O^O^O^O^O^^O^O^O^O^O^O^O

Dear Mr. President,

I leave the country for a couple months and i come back to find this thread 70 pages greater than when i left it and johnny's a sell out.

on top of that, i see im not part of the official roster!!

i'm an o.g. kb, one of the first. i request to be edited within the roster asap.

China is tight. a monk gave me some spiritual advise.

Japan was tighter. mini robot fights. melee battle ensued.

holler,

seldoon reppin the bang em, fla.

Are you sure you aint on the roster man?? it must be a mistake if you aint, you have been down since the beggining, but havent seen you in awhile..it aint no big thing..good to see you back..u missed alot...seeking changed our thread title aout 20 times he even change our thread to the name of the night owl thread and vice versa...it was all in fun but war none the less...now johnny is a sell out

Originally posted by why write?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/illrati/Aug21595.jpg'>

bored and my girlfriend hates me hahah

this is not bad...instead of doing all the lines to try to get a certain effect to the piece..just go with a nice dark shade around it..nothin buldgy of anything just a nice smooth thick shading it will make it much better...^O^

Whats new my fellow KBats?

I feel as if I havent contributed to the wonderful KB thread lately. My sincerest apologies. ;)

Past week was like "12 oz Celebration, Bitches" cause I got to chill with the goocher, Tyler, and Merojuana [whose fuckin hilarious]. Lets keep this fad rollin'. Who else wants to chill? haha, 0=)

Ahrite, over and out, ecaep stab.

Hello Bats.

It has been a short while since I have contributed anything substantial to this thread. I apologize.

Last night I went out drinking with some people who showed me the cool spots to hang out, which I will never find again in life. There are 2 dollar sub sandwiches a block from my place, and they are opened until 3 or so. I am happy. I think I will have one soon, or maybe I'll take a cab to Roscoes. Cabs are a bitch in general, such a fucking rip-off. They charge the fare PLUS a surcharge for the increase in gas prices, PLUS a charge for picking me up. I hate you all. The other day I was in a cab, and the meter when we stopped said 4.50 and the cabbie says to me 5 dollars please. And I said, "dude the meter says 4.50" and he says "5 dollars please" I gave him no tip, I wanted to explain that by overcharging me he was screwing himself out of an additional dollarof tip, but it's okay he will learn.

I am getting the rest of my rooms furnishings in a few hours. I want to tell you a funny story. I go to the furniture spot, I buy a little furniture, actually a lot of furniture because the hook up is sort of like a graduation/moving to the apartment on your own gift. Anyway when the room is finished I'll share pictures. The point is, I get this furniture, and I tell the lady "I can't be home before five, so try to make the furniture come after 5, I have shit to take care of" She says "okay, I'll go ahead and do that." She comes back and tells me that she will put 2-7pm on the delivery schedule but make a note that says after 5. Everything seems good. At 1:15 PM in the middle of a meeting my phone goes off with a number I don't know. So I call back at 2 after I finish and there is no answer. I give up, and take care of some shit at the bank and get books, whatever. I arrive home at 3:15, and get a call at 3:30 from the lady at the store like "where were you, they called and showed up." I said "I've been here a minute, I thought they were coming after 5" She argues with me for a few minutes and then tells me they can come today between 2 and 7 and that I need to be here. This lady gave me her number and told me to call her if I wanted somebody to drive me around and show me LA. And then shes rude on the phone, I will not stroke your ego by calling you ever. I'm sorry. Furniture is on its way

I was told that I have a sense of humor thats hard to figure out and that I'm either, really funny or really lame. I told him I was just really lame, he thought I was joking...

Ain't life grand...

Its the Its the M the I the L the T its Milton...

hi.

heh. title change again.

i'm going to drink my last 2 beers as fast as i can and see where that gets me. i usually chill while drinking, but i'll call these last 2 throwback beers and pretend i'm 15 again. i'll report back in approximately 5 minutes.