Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i ran a mile today in 7:15. not bad, but back in the day i ran a quarter marathon without training. im starting the running/lifting/diet/noblunts routine, because after that mile i felt deaths cold grip. methinks im going to give south beach a shot. any suggestions? anyone know how to train for a 2.5 mile timed run in a month?

Buck Fush= Big fat Whiner

http://www.geocities.com/justletmeby/brayden/brayden-crying.gif'>

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

there's some site called pinkmonkey that gives you the whole rundown of almost any book. That's how i survived highschool.

I didnt go to school today, due to feeling like shit, and missed an important anatomy test. FUCK. :mad:

pinkmonkey.com?

Hello everybody,

I was out of town for a few days, i'm sure nobody missed me, but whatever. I just want to take this opportunity to tell my entire family TO GO FUCK A DUCK AND THEN TAKE THAT DUCK AND STICK IT UP THEIR ASSES.

thank you for your time.

- Fuck to the yoo.

P.S. Sooks! Answer your phone, goddamnit!

I just got in a really great conversation with my boy about women and power through out history.

As in:

Egyptian vs. Indians vs. Catholicism vs Renaissance art period vs etc.

I personally think that, although I believe in equality btwn the genders, it is extremely ridiculous how Catholicism has supressed women as deeply as it has. During Egyptian times, and during "Native American" as well as other Indian tribe times, most "govts" were matriarchal [s?], then as Catholicism expanded [i.e., AD times, and so forth, going into the late 19th Century, early 20th], women were surpressed to unbelievable lengths. Ive gotten into this before, and Im no Feminist hairy armpit girl by all means, I just find it mind boggling.

Anyone want to share any serious views?

Wait they dont need to be serious, I like laughing.

I totally agree with you that Catholicism has supressed women to no end, but how did the Egyptians not suppress them? Just asking. I'm curious. are we talking supressed supressed, or just having a less patriarchal society?

effyoo/something about the kitchen and a sandwich

Originally posted by effyoo

Hello everybody,

I was out of town for a few days, i'm sure nobody missed me, but whatever. I just want to take this opportunity to tell my entire family TO GO FUCK A DUCK AND THEN TAKE THAT DUCK AND STICK IT UP THEIR ASSES.

thank you for your time.

- Fuck to the yoo.

P.S. Sooks! Answer your phone, goddamnit!

im calling you right now