Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

somebody email a brother about getting with the knightbats on myspace.

as proof of the fact that im a shit head heres a summary of what happened last night.

Me: i feel like shit i worked all day and my stomach fucking kills.

person: why?

Me: i ate pizza from a bowling alley.

person: wanna drink tonight.

Me: no way ill just smoke.

5 minutes later

person: cant find any, so youll have to drink.

Me: shit.

person: well just drink beers since your stomach hurts.

Me: fuck that were drinking tequila!

idiot move. anyway the night wasnt a bust. we walked in on my 19 year old friend loosing his virginity to a complete slampig in his car. i told him to double bag it but he wouldnt listen. had my last drink at 5am and drove to work at 9am. currently sipping on a gatorade hoping this headache will go away.

I got so tore up last night, damn. One fifth of tanqueray, half of a fifth of hennessy, beer, and some juice shit that tasted like watermelon. The key is to drink so much that you cant wake up with a hangover because you're still drunk. And yes, my fellow knightbats I am still drunk. I had contact with the virgin again. I told her I was also a virgin and that I was completely sober. I'm such a not very funny guy when I'm drunk, but I think I am. She said "you had better call me tomorrow and tell me all the things you told me tonight, but when you're sober" I told her "Look, babe, I am not gonna remember anything I said tonight, so you're either gonna believe it now, or fuck it..." Unfunny again. We argued for a minute, she wasn't giving it up, so I left that alone. I harassed the girl that I've met 8 times and never remembers me, she didn't remember me again. I was walking up to girls asking for a kiss on the cheek, that shit was funny. I harassed the girl with the new implants, she showed them to me, fun was had. 3 people have called here today that I told they could A) buy wheels from my car, B) rent my house, and C) random chicks I gave my number to calling to see if I'm alright. I threw up, last night, and I think thats why I feel okay now. But halfway through the party i felt my pants and they were wet. That bothers me, and I am praying that I spilled a drink on them, because I spilled many drinks....