Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sitting by myself at home

Waiting for a ring

I fight the urge to pick it up

so I can do my thing

I try to stay connected to

The lives of everyone

Tonight i'm calling you

Cause i got nothing better to do

I feel so alone and I

Can't get off the phone

I hope you're not at home cause I

Can't get off the phone

I know it's my obsession

But i see you got nothing better to do

I call because hearing is believing

And the only time I can't hear it ringing

Is when I'm singing

The phone is an extension

To my arm and mind

I talk, talk, talk to dusk to dawn

Cause all I got is time

so i went bar hopping last night, spent about $220, went to a dingy little stripclub at about 1:15 this morning to end the night. drank lots and lots of jager, and a few beers, a few <span style='color:888888'>lines, all in all a good night.</span>

Mister Pussy Emcee, just get on gone

Get on gone, you pussy MC!

Steppin to me, with them dirty feet you'll get defeated

like Kunta Kinte, I'm kin to, align crew

My great, great, grandpap done been through

so much it's in my hemoglobin to be a ill nigga

So I figure like a father... that I'ma Turn This Mutha Out

Common Sense story:

As I was walking down 2nd Ave to my old traditional friday night Happy Hour bar, I saw some dude giving "prop-like" thanks to some guy dressed pretty hot. The nice dressed guy was with about 2 dudes, who were grilling me more than a George Foreman [dude I should totally become an MC on that line alone.] Anyway, I gave the 2 guys a quick smile, kept walking and checking who this dude was. I was like "Shit, that looks like the back of Common." The guy turns but towards the way that I couldnt see who he was. I walk up to the "prop-like" giving guy, and Im like, DO NOT tell me that was Common Sense? Hes like, Damn was [white girl.. yanno he was thinking white girl..]! Im like OH FUCK NO.

Dude, I missed Common. Okay, Im not some whore bitch that would have been like, OMG COMMON I LOVE THAT ONE TRACK YOU DID WITH MARY J BLIGE OMGOMOGLOLLMAOOMG. I wanted to tell him SO badly how good his rhymes are, and how he helped me get into quality hiphop even more. But boy was way down the Ave already.. so I didnt bother running after him. Damn the world.

Okay thats my Common story.

damn i would of loved to talked to him, you should of got him a veggie-burger hahah, the other day i was chilling around and i seen "seen" walk by walking his dog, at first, i didnt think it was him but then i looked and i noticed it was, but i didnt say shit cause...i duno, not a great story but i thought it was cool

Well yeah school sucks major ass (I've got to read 3 books and write 2 papers for summer reading), but I'm taking courses I'm actually interested in taking this year (I'm going to be a senior) so it should be kind of cool.

My school is actually pretty damned good as far as high schools go, the principals are pretty cool with me and I don't really get in trouble.

im going to be a senior too, and im taking classes that im interested in too, calligraphy, disputes about the government, computer graphics, but i still dont wanna go to school...and my principle got me arrested....i got no summer reading, but last year when i did...i didnt read nothing, i asked some kid what 2 books were about and i got in the high 80's on the big test about the books we were supposed to read