channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HESHIANDET+Aug 2 2005, 02:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HESHIANDET - Aug 2 2005, 02:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Aug 1 2005, 12:36 AM

i'll be there 2 weeks from thursday. you're still picking me up from jfk yeah?

shit son, i got $2 on a metrocard for you.

[/b]

haha. it's all good, i've got hotel transfers, i'm set

Guest Ginger Bread Man

never knew that was the name for it. ive known it as the airport shuttle. and in chicago they are free.

thanks for enlightening me

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Aug 1 2005, 08:51 PM

yeah, but an airport shuttle will usually just pick you up at the airport and dump you at a certain destination downtown. a hotel transfer is run by the hotel/private company that takes you from the gate to your hotel door

MR A-BALLERIFIC-CRIMINAL

Originally posted by Ginger Bread Man@Aug 2 2005, 09:46 AM

never knew that was the name for it. ive known it as the airport shuttle. and in chicago they are free.

FREEEEEE!!!!!????!!!???!!! Those fuckers made me catch the train took me about 1hr to get into town are you sure..... they better not of been! arrghh :burn:

Originally posted by meateater+Aug 2 2005, 07:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meateater - Aug 2 2005, 07:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ginger Bread Man@Aug 2 2005, 09:46 AM

FREEEEEE!!!!!????!!!???!!! Those fuckers made me catch the train took me about 1hr to get into town are you sure..... they better not of been! arrghh :burn:

[/b]

in chicago.. i know they are free from ohare airport. not 100% on midway.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Aug 1 2005, 11:19 PM

do you still live here hesh??? i heard you moved...

yeah i like to stay mobile. psyche! i got roped in w/ a girl in hipster heaven and no wi'd liek to git going again

Archived