channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

Originally posted by EnimeeOne+Jul 27 2005, 11:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EnimeeOne - Jul 27 2005, 11:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveyoursister@Jul 26 2005, 08:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Jul 27 2005, 11:35 AM

just dont front like its as hard as it is here... cause you know, and i know that it most CERTAINLY is not...

But the thing that you do not understand is that it IS quite hard over there...

Australia is harder.. Full stop, talk to anyone that has painted both countrys.

On the flipside some of the penalties in the US are rediculous.

[/b]

I dont mean to sound like a know it all here, cause really i know very little, but i think it depends a lot on the city and the type of transit system your talking about, the amtrack certainly isnt easy.

Either way, both of you guys are good at what you do, i dont see any real argument here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jul 28 2005, 01:45 AM

if you want to see mine you have to be in the right place at the right time

"time" meaning rounda bout when you check the "user" on line

referance at the bottom of the forum screen before you post, to make

sures you can't get hurt?!? no more

sigh, this thread is about 14 seconds from being closed.

people keep their identities secret because they have a lot to worry about, not because they need to feel "safe". And not get ripped on, trust me, if most of you knew the deal. Mr. ABC's nuts would make a wonderful jungle gym for you.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 27 2005, 10:39 PM

sigh, this thread is about 14 seconds from being closed.

people keep their identities secret because they have a lot to worry about, not because they need to feel "safe". And not get ripped on, trust me, if most of you knew the deal. Mr. ABC's nuts would make a wonderful jungle gym for you.

sorry if i want to know who someone is that keeps such a low profile. really, im sorry. i wasnt suggesting he put his flicks up or anything. if he doesnt want to show me, then it done. i posted some snippets awhile back which i think i deleted; but i dont have a problem with my graffiti talking for me.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Jul 28 2005, 03:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Jul 28 2005, 03:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ClueTwo@Jul 27 2005, 12:21 PM

TENNIS HELMET WEARING FAGS.....QUIT TALKING SHIT...

This is seriously the best fucking insult I've seen in a while. The sheer genius of it...

[/b]

i dont get it...explain.

Archived