channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by oneeightyone@Jul 30 2005, 11:27 PM

im doing a genesis peice tomorrow. 16bit...with the 32x install nigga.

Awww shit yall are getting me geeked on some old school video game shit... I might just do a production with:

strider.png

Bionic_Commando_NES_ScreenShot3.jpg

01.jpg

They really need to remake all of those games.

Originally posted by azert+Jul 29 2005, 02:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (azert - Jul 29 2005, 02:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jul 29 2005, 03:14 PM

neon/80's/electric boogaloo kinda feel

My old math teacher always refered to dancing as the jump up boogaloo. You are the second person I have ever known to use that word.

[/b]

Meet all 4 million of the other ones: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=booga...G=Google+Search

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus+Aug 1 2005, 03:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Biggus Dickus - Aug 1 2005, 03:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by azert@Jul 29 2005, 02:51 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jul 29 2005, 03:14 PM

neon/80's/electric boogaloo kinda feel

My old math teacher always refered to dancing as the jump up boogaloo. You are the second person I have ever known to use that word.

Meet all 4 million of the other ones: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=booga...G=Google+Search

[/b]

Thank you for dedicating a portion of your valuable time to me.

ill end on this note.

1. im 20.

2. if you are that much older, and suck that much.. why are you still around in the game?

3. stick to the computer tech shit. because you and graffiti seem to have conflicts.

4. you're a toy.

5. i contribute 5+ flicks. flicks mind you. not sketches.

6. 1 toy ass sketch.. this is "i wanna see your graffiti." not "i wanna see your sketches."

7. please, leave me alone. i thought we agreed on this earlier.. when you were all PM'ing me appologies.

8. faggot.

Archived