channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EnimeeOne+Jul 26 2005, 06:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EnimeeOne - Jul 26 2005, 06:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Jul 25 2005, 09:48 PM

here you go eminem or whatever your name is... this ones for you...

Nice tag mate, but you would have to do alittle better than that to match even one of the trains i just posted.

hahah .. yeah eminem,, nice gag.. surley your comedic ability goes unrivaled.

[/b]

dogg, you live in australia and travel europe?? how hard is it to paint trains, gimee a break, its almost legal in half those countries...

so dont come at me with all your peice shit talk fan, have niggas peelin back and robbin motherfuckers on the same blocks as you

then come talk to me about graffiti... philly naggaz we started this shit contrary to popular belief... whats really hood???

Originally posted by cracksmoka+Jul 26 2005, 04:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cracksmoka - Jul 26 2005, 04:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Jul 26 2005, 06:41 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Jul 25 2005, 09:48 PM

Nice tag mate, but you would have to do alittle better than that to match even one of the trains i just posted.

dogg, you live in australia and travel europe?? how hard is it to paint trains, gimee a break, its almost legal in half those countries...

so dont come at me with all your peice shit talk fan, have niggas peelin back and robbin motherfuckers on the same blocks as you

then come talk to me about graffiti... philly naggaz we started this shit contrary to popular belief... whats really hood???

[/b]

Mate, I painted NY,Cinci an Chicago too. You think trains are easy in Australia? Think again suckka!

Piece shit talk fan? Does that make sence?.

Yeah your hardcore man, you live near some roughnecks..Faarrk!

Relax mate.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Jul 26 2005, 05:10 PM

enimee's obviously embarassed about his steelo or he wouldnt put em in snipets, i mean, from what i see they're bunk anyways, its not like anyones ever heard of the guy, so why the snipets?

I made that shit in 2 mins to tease my mates in OZ, Im sorry if i didnt whip up somthing real special for you gangsters.

As for style , different strokes mate. I bet I wouldnt wipe my ass with most of your photo collection too.

Enjoy your life.

Originally posted by cracksmoka+Jul 27 2005, 07:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cracksmoka - Jul 27 2005, 07:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Jul 26 2005, 06:41 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Jul 25 2005, 09:48 PM

[/b]

ha!

and im not being COMPLETELY ignorant and saying that anywhere besides america is cake painting commuter trains

(especially in the current state of affairs in the world) im not even saying that all australia's transit systems are easy to paint

i mean honestly, how the fuck would I know the particulars of how to get over in YOUR country...

just dont front like its as hard as it is here... cause you know, and i know that it most CERTAINLY is not...

and i never came at your graff skills, cause honestly im not about the "im better than you" shit, i was picking up for my homey... and i still will... im done with this thread... fuck yall...

ps: i changed my mind i wont knock your whole scene...

Originally posted by iloveyoursister+Jul 26 2005, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveyoursister - Jul 26 2005, 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoka@Jul 27 2005, 11:35 AM

just dont front like its as hard as it is here... cause you know, and i know that it most CERTAINLY is not...

But the thing that you do not understand is that it IS quite hard over there...

[/b]

Australia is harder.. Full stop, talk to anyone that has painted both countrys.

On the flipside some of the penalties in the US are rediculous.

Archived