The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

been reading 3rd rail/ yard threads. nonsense

"not uh graff story but me and the female are both writers we wer on xanax and she was horny no place to go its night about 11:00pm so were walkin by our old middle school and she says why dont we go sit in the middle of the field we go and i end up smashin her in the middle of the of the field

im catchin taggs on this fairly busy street uh car pulls up and im thinkin its uh cop so i walk off the car slowly drives towards me and its the homegirls mom (sorry k**en) she ask for directions so i proceed to tell her and she tells me hey why dont you hop in the car and drive me there i get in the drivers seat and she's like wen are you gonna take me out and im like im your duaghters friend and she's shruggs my comment off and ask me how old i am and i tell ** she says you like my tits and i say there nice and she grabs my hand and now im drivin with one hand grabbin her tits and she playin with my dick and she tells me pullover somewhere with privacy and i proceed to fuck her (im so sorry k**en) funny day felt akward everytime i would go to her house and smoke till this day her mom is allways treating me different she invites me everywere and says id be perfect for her duaghter"