The Nonsense thread

Overtime

For whatever reason, when I flushed the toilet, a combination of a previous obstruction and some kind of insane water pressure sent a flume of watery, partially solid diarrhea directly into my stupid face, which was, stupidly, staring agape at the force with which the toilet flushed. I immediately puked INTO my pants and, when the whole scene had ceased simply sat there, dumbfounded for anywhere from about 30 seconds to an eternity. Stunned, I texted my friend and told him I needed some help in the bathroom, which he initially thought was a joke. We bantered via text for a few agonising minutes and finally he came to see what all the hullabaloo was about. Peering over the stall door, he nearly puked himself. We negotiated a plan of action and my friend went home to pick up some fresh clothes for me, informing his family that he had to make a serious, possibly lengthy phone call. He returned with some un-defiled clothes and guarded the bathroom for me while I cleaned off the last vestiges of the slaughterhouse I'd made of the clothes I'd left the house in. I wrapped them up in as many paper towels as I could manage and threw them out the window into the parking lot, excused myself from the dinner (inexplicably wearing different clothes) to a visibly confused group of family friends and complete teenage strangers, asked for a handful of plastic bags from the hostess, picked up my clothes, went home and wept.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
521344_309935005765786_352509487_n.jpg

Is this an mosquito?…NO! This is an "INSECT SPY DRONE" already in production.

It can be controlled from a great distance and is equipped with a camera, microphone and can land on you, and use it's needle to

take a DNA sample with the pain of a mosquito bite. Or it can inject a micro RFID tracking device under your skin. It can land on you, and you take it in your

home or it can fly thru a window. Funny, don't you see your window of privacy getting real narrow these days. They are preparing are you?

- Repost from fb.

Even if this was real, what happens when someone swats the "mosquito" and crushes a multi million dollar investment. I could see every covert mission going like this....

Ok we've landed on the back of the neck, now proceeding to extract DNA sample....*SLAPPP* AWWW FUCKK! We lost another one Jimmy.

Sasi sasi'e ko ta ta'aro

Ko hai he hange bora'e kiko liono

Itam wa orena korai lo 'aila

Elai tandera sa'e tamate'o 'ae

Sasi sasi'e ko ta ta'aro

Ko hai he hange bora'e kiko liono

Tamatau wa ne'i nita se'a wa 'ula

Elai tandera sa'e tamate'o 'ae

In the early 1980s, our dad used to drive us over the bridge to Staten Island then all the way down Hylan Boulevard to Tottenville Pool to swim in sweet safety in the suburbs. Sunset Park Pool was too scary for us even though it was a few blocks away! It was pre-cupcaked NYC! The rent was very cheap back then!!