The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"As I pray to the bitch I promise to be fresh to the day I die, I promise to have a million bitches on my dick and never complain like these dry ass thirsty dudes around the world as I stay based and I rep bitchmob I know that there will be a million haters, but in the mist of a million haters I will stay positive and I know I will win later Everybody loves bitchmob because all the bitches love us..Let us pray"

1336344831.jpg

oyayubihime.jpg

In this version of Oyayubihime, Sayako is a high school girl with a crush on a boy in her class named Yuuichi. Becoming obsessed with him, she tries to gain his attention and wins his affections. One day, she meets a strange man at a flea-market. The man gives her a red liquid, telling her that if she splashes it on Yuuichi, her wish will become true. After acquiring the liquid, Sayako gets courage and confesses her love to Yuuichi. After being rejected by him, she splashes the liquid on Yuuichi, believing that it will cause him to love her, however, it causes him to shrink. Although he still has no feelings for Sayako, she takes him home and desperately tries to get Yuuichi to love her. Things soon take a turn for the worse, when she realizes that she can do whatever she wants to him. A group of girls at her school begin to grow suspicious of her cheeriness, and send one of her friends, Aya, to find out in return for 500 yen. She finds out, however, it caught and shrunk as well. Yuuichi convinces Sayako to take him on a day alone, and Yuuichi escapes to a colony of other small people. While Sayako was out, Aya sends a cry for help, via e-mail, to her brother. Sayako finds out upon her return, and kills her. However, the e-mail didn't go unnoticed, and soon, finding evidence such as Aya in the trash can, the police are on her tail. On the run, she finds the colony of other small people that Yuuichi joined. She decides to go to the flea market man and switch places with Yuuichi. Yuuichi seemingly forgives, but later turns her in to authorities, where she is caged

Posted by Ratio: 1.26Eraz3r 2 years ago [ Complain ] [ Send PM ]

U welcome mamboyea

http://www.myspace.com/TheEraz3rProject

Posted by Ratio: 2.19yodadude 1 year ago [ Complain ] [ Send PM ]

Hi eraz3r, always top torrents. I am however having a little trouble with this 1. Flstudio says i am using vs 2.4 and about 6 month ago this expansion worked. but now 90% when choosing say the expansion pack is unknown. but a few do work. any ideas how to fix? my daughter loves the meateorite instrument lol and it calms her autism, so she's missing it.

Posted by Ratio: 2.19yodadude 1 year ago [ Complain ] [ Send PM ]

thats vs 2.4 of nexus, not flstudio lol.

Posted by Ratio: 1.86dphantom8 10 months ago [ Complain ] [ Send PM ]

Thanks again

Posted by Ratio: 0.47Makotoo 5 months ago [ Complain ] [ Send PM ]

thx for making me reinstall Nexus and erasing all my previous installs and still having this shit not work, GJ!! This is a half assed upload that doesnt fucking work even after installing Nexus 1.09

Male Seeking Female Posted by Ratio: 0.97rdpiv77 3 months ago [ Complain ] [ Send PM ]

Makotoo wines like a little girl

Posted by Ratio: 1.22BigRo09 4 days ago [ Complain ] [ Send PM ]

Wow Makotoo.. I wonder why v2 expansions don't work in your v1.09 Nexus.. strange..

http://www.facebook.com/sammy.catnipnik

573981_711582545_1163435919_n.jpg

1336345896.png

1336225004.jpg

1336269462.jpg

krokodil Nova droga russa - Коаксил

• Like 2