Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overtime

The Nonsense thread

KIR and I had a conversation about that.

You walk into a bathroom with 5 urinals. Someone is at the first one, which do you go to? You go to #5 and you're insecure, #2 you're that guy in the gif, #4 and you make  whoever comes in next have to be that guy, #3 seems the most socially courteous choice.  

11 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

KIR and I had a conversation about that.

You walk into a bathroom with 5 urinals. Someone is at the first one, which do you go to? You go to #5 and you're insecure, #2 you're that guy in the gif, #4 and you make  whoever comes in next have to be that guy, #3 seems the most socially courteous choice.  

There was some sort of online tester about that where you had to choose the next best position based on which urinal was occupied.  Feel like someone dropped the link in the days of wayback and we all had a laugh.

That's so true though, if you're in a 3 urinal bathroom use the urinal on either side. Middle urinal runs the highest risk of mutual urine splash-back should player two enter.

The amount of urine backsplash caused by the urenal is truly gross. But our society insists it is non masculine to piss sitting. 

It's all about technique, gotta hit them quiet angles, disregard the soap disintegration trap.

1 hour ago, Urbanophile-666 said:

It is, that's why I make all my cell mates pee siting down. 

I'm surprised they allow you to use this site in prison...oink.

• Props 1

I read someplace there isn't a single person in law enforcement that agrees with every law they have to enforce, but that doesn't stop them from enforcing those rules for money.

Imagine, committing acts of kidnapping, violence, extortion, and in some cases even murder for a paycheck, all the time knowing it's wrong.

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

I read someplace there isn't a single person in law enforcement that agrees with every law they have to enforce, but that doesn't stop them from enforcing those rules for money.

Imagine, committing acts of kidnapping, violence, extortion, and in some cases even murder for a paycheck, all the time knowing it's wrong.

when you commit these crimes enough times you become desensitized to the feeling of guilt. There is not wrong or right for a psychopath. Maybe in the beginning there were feelings of paranoia or guilt, but after a while these feelings dwindle.

Edited by auf

News stories saying pork is really good for you now. lol total nonsense.

Delicious yes, good for you, probably not.

4 hours ago, Mercer said:

It's all about technique, gotta hit them quiet angles, disregard the soap disintegration trap.

You have to be able to move the soap with your urine stream and then you know you are a 

Rock Star. 

Have tried to explain on here before.

I can only show you all the path to enlightenment.

To transcend the boundaries created by stall and urinal, to escape the bathroom in your mind.

Remove the stress and anxiety.

FREE RANGE PISSING

bFQUX.jpg

• Truth 3

^Take a dump swimming in the ocean...escape the bathroom in your mind...the world is your toilet.

• Truth 2

Just make sure you have your wet wipes handy when free range dumping.

Also, prepare yourself for free range dumps- they lose their form outside of water lol. 

Living in a crowded city where everyone locks the bathroom, I've developed a sort of skill for pissing in public.

This one video had some good ideas.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Living in a crowded city where everyone locks the bathroom, I've developed a sort of skill for pissing in public.

This one video had some good ideas.

Seen before and have referenced the video to homies who are free range pissers.  Might have even borrowed a move or two.

Personally haven't tried any of those, but use the cell phone as a distraction move. I've used bottles to piss into but never a cup like that, my bladder would overflow that for sure.

Had a coworker tell me a story, he was pissing into a bottle in the corner of an almost empty subway station when he felt someone come up behind him a little too close for comfort. Stopped pissing, tucked his shit away and turned around, it was a cop. Surprisingly, the cop said if he didn't piss into a bottle, and would have just pissed on the floor like the cop  initially thought he was doing, he would have got a ticket,. Since he was being somewhat sanitary, the cop gave him a pass. Since hearing this I'll use this method whenever possible.

Using a bottle also masks the sound. I've gotten good at using my open car door as a piss blind. If it's crowded I'll take a bottle/cup out of the car and pretend to be looking for something inside the cup, visibly pouring it's liquid contents out, even if it's empty to visually mask the sound of me pissing to passersby. Problem is you get splash back on the kicks unless you're curbside standing on the curb,  so it helps if you've got work boots while doing this on the drivers side. 

• Truth 1

40 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Personally haven't tried any of those, but use the cell phone as a distraction move. I've used bottles to piss into but never a cup like that, my bladder would overflow that for sure.

Had a coworker tell me a story, he was pissing into a bottle in the corner of an almost empty subway station when he felt someone come up behind him a little too close for comfort. Stopped pissing, tucked his shit away and turned around, it was a cop. Surprisingly, the cop said if he didn't piss into a bottle, and would have just pissed on the floor like the cop  initially thought he was doing, he would have got a ticket,. Since he was being somewhat sanitary, the cop gave him a pass. Since hearing this I'll use this method whenever possible.

Using a bottle also masks the sound. I've gotten good at using my open car door as a piss blind. If it's crowded I'll take a bottle/cup out of the car and pretend to be looking for something inside the cup, visibly pouring it's liquid contents out, even if it's empty to visually mask the sound of me pissing to passersby. Problem is you get splash back on the kicks unless you're curbside standing on the curb,  so it helps if you've got work boots while doing this on the drivers side. 

Could have a whole thread on this lol.  Def learned to piss in the city.  Always keep a bottle in the car too trucker style.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now