The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A woman who was assigned male at birth will likely have a different relationship with her body than a woman who has gone through her life with cis-gendered privilege, just like a woman who is subject to types of sexism that are intertwined with racism and colonialism will likely have a different relationship with her body than a woman who lives sheltered by white privilege. As surely as there are no right or wrong bodies, there are no right or wrong ways of relating to our bodies.

If we wish to construct a feminism that is truly "sex positive," it must address the myriad forms of oppression that violate women's lives and bodies on a global scale. "Freedom in society can be measured by distribution of orgasms," reads another slogan of Wallace's Cliteracy project -- a statement that seems almost painfully ludicrous when we consider the millions of women worldwide whose freedoms, sexual and otherwise, are devastated on a daily basis by state violence, environmental degradation, poverty, racism, and the wide variety of other hardships women must tackle in the contemporary world, in addition to a lack of sexual gratification. Women's sexual empowerment is not an issue which can be separated from broader struggles for gender justice, and in order to support its realization, we must fight collectively for serious social and political change with the same passion and uncompromising desire we bring to our bedrooms.

IT HAPPENED IN THE UNITED STATE IN 1985. It was dawn, 3 am. Robert White or Bob, told the program Tercer Milenio (Jaime Maussan) who drove his car on the highway between the states of Utah and Colorado when was faced with a strong light on the track. The source of light was a huge object, the size of three urban blocks.

It was a strange vehicle - alien. An aircraft flying low right, almost unmoved the air, in the middle of a highway of U.S..

Suddenly took flight and joined the other lights that were hovering in the sky. However, White could see that something flew off or was, perhaps, thrown from one of the ufos or from one of the points of light.

The fact was that something had fallen on the ground and Bob decided to rescue that thing, even without know what it could be. Locate the thing was not difficult because it had left a track of burned vegetation.

It was an object or fragment object made ​​of some unknown metal material. Bob White sold his discovery (presumably to buy more crack).

The current owner of the Colorado Stone (as it will be called here), Larry Cekander, UFO researcher, says that the "piece" was subjected to nine different analyzes generating 19 awards, being recognized as made with a kind of unknown material, composed of a alloy of metals that scientists could not explain how could be forged with the earthly technology.

The analyzes were done in reputable institutions, at university laboratories, as in Los Alamos (in the U.S. state of New Mexico), University of California (UCLA), for example.

For over a decade, between 1985 and 2009, one fragment remained pure mystery. It was in 2009 that, thanks to the emergence of new technology research, could be detected the first evidence that, in fact, the object was made of a non-earthly matter, of an unknown substance - or never before seen by geologists or mineralogists in the context of academic science.

When exposed to light the Stone emits a scintillating light. And more, in the Stone - which also emanates strong electromagnetic radiation - have been identified 33 chemical elements among which, are predominant, aluminum and silver. The material was classified as a superconductor.

The team of the Tercer Milenio's reportage found that magnetic cards of hotel's rooms and locks of Electronic Safes simply cease to work with the proximity of the Stone. The fact was discovered when Bob White tried, for the first time - take out the object from inside a hotel coffer and the electronics system had failed.

SOURCES

Evidencia física de material extraterrestre - Larry Cekander

YOUTUBE/tercermilenio. Published on Jul 2, 2013.

[http://youtu.be/FWGotq19imM]

CANAL TERCER MILÉNIO NO YOUTUBE

[http://www.youtube.com/user/tercermilenio?feature=watch]

http://youtu.be/cOF5LTcSyUE

A NEWLYWED man on honeymoon has accidentally driven off without his wife and only realised she was missing two hours and 200km later.

The German couple and their children had pulled over at a service station on Thursday, with the bride hoping out of their minibus to use the toilet, The Local reported, citing radio station FFH.

The husband, believing his wife to be asleep in the back of the vehicle, drove off without her. It wasn't until two hours later when his kids became restless near the German city of Braunschweig - about 200km away from the petrol station – that he realised his wife was not there.

"My first reaction was ‘is he daft’? I had no money or telephone with me," the 33-year-old woman told FFH.

The man contacted police and another three hours later the couple were reunited.

"I am not annoyed with my husband. He didn't do it on purpose," the bride said.

When I was an art fag getting my masters at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, my classmate was a kraut fräulein from Braunschweig.

She used to joke to the class that when they said "Braunschweig" they would always make the 1-finger shush gesture... Referring to their embarrassment that they harbored a concentration camp.

Fucking nigger.