The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to think circumcision was our parental choice, until I realized it was impacting me in a big way. My husband is circumcised and after years of marriage we are realizing that his lack of foreskin is causing me pain during sex. I always thought the chaffed, burning and raw pain that I feel for several days after sex was my fault. I tried everything to make sex more comfortable, but nothing significantly helped. Now, we are realizing that circumcision is the cause. I am so angry over what circumcision has taken from our marriage! I am so upset that my husband and I cannot enjoy each other the way we are meant to! His parents made this decision for him, but I do not feel it should have been their choice. Now my husband and I have to live with the consequences of that decision for the rest of our married life.

On top of my pain, my husband has lost sensitivity over the years and he has tight, bent erections. Sometimes they can be painful for him because he does not have enough skin to grow into. My husband is slowly beginning to realize that we made the right decision when we kept our second son whole, and this intimate struggle has led us to discuss foreskin restoration because it would benefit both of us. Male circumcision impacts women, too, and I worry about my first son and his future partners. The worst part of this whole situation is that these complications were completely preventable because routine infant circumcision is an elective, unnecessary procedure.

How will we explain to my boys the reason one was circumcised and one was not?

http://www.drmomma.org/2011/12/circumcisions-profound-impact-on-my.html

DESERT WARRIOR (1988) #FULL MOVIE# (Filipino Mad max lunacy mit Ferrigno)

http://youtu.be/UG6pQTkObtc

fuck yes

Wrong place at the wrong time

Moscow Swat was set to arrest Russian Mafia members in a black porche with the license plate 177 177 on it. Instead what happpens is the exact same car with the exact same 177 177 in the license plate shows up minutes before the actual mob members are due to show up. And the Swat team ends up attacking the car with tear gas and jumping on business men who are off to lunch, when right after the actual Mafia pulls up as they are arresting the wrong people . LOL.

Russian SWAT capture Porsche with gangsters

Ummm.. Rob, you do know Australia is still a dominion of England, no? Perhaps a little history for you? Once upon a time, this bloke named Cap'n Cook lobbed on Botany Bay and declared the country for England - which wasn't hard because the only other people with working weapons in the country were the Dutch and they couldn't speak English, so the English won. Eight years later another bloke named Cap'n Phillip brought your criminal relatives over from the Motherland to start colonising the country. In 1901, England graciously passed an English law that allowed Australia to self govern, however in 2012 the leader of the country has no idea how to run the country. Perhaps the Australia Act (which is an English tranche of legislation - actually only a small part of a larger act) can be repealed and then you and everyone else will be English again? It's quite obvious that Australians can't run Australia, so maybe we should defer to our origins? However, this will mean giving up the Southern Cross from the flag, and we will have to sing God Save the Queen again. This is what happens when you get complacent and smug, eh? Australia isn't really the property of Australians, it's on loan from the English. (True story).

MS-GL-N-Lanza-20120730101505371914-300x0.jpg

ShireEp3AW-620x349.jpg

ds_30_hooper_729_20120731030816150999-620x349.jpg

art-shin1-620x349.jpg

dh_romney-20120731083324573116-620x349.jpg

art-mundine-620x349.jpg

mc_allstars_main-620x349.jpg

______ ________ __ ________ _ ___ ______ ___ _____ __ __

[__ __][____ __] [__][________][_] [___][______][___] [_____] [__][__]

[__][_______ ][__] [___ __][________] [__][___][____][__] [_][__] _[_][_][]

[___][__] [___][ ] [______] [___][_] [_____] [_][][] [__][__]

_[_][__][] [_][__] [__][_] [][_][]______[][__] [__][_][_][_][]