The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sometimes when my girlfriend is looking the other way in the shower I pee on her

She's never noticed and I've never told her.

I can't wait for the day when she turns around and goes "Are you fuckin pissing on me?!"

and I can tell her I've been wizzin on her butt cheeks for months.

i have done this. once. she felt it(which i'd always imagined she or any other girl would) turned around

and slapped me in the fucking mouth. we smashed shortly thereafter but she was still hella pissed.

if you get hit with a different temperature stream on the ass in a shower where there shouldn't be a stream.

yer gonna feel that shit s0n. i gotta call bs on this one homie. not to mention the chance

yer piss is all yellow, any bitch is gonna see that shit trickling away from her feet.

5v20ib.jpg

why, snoop? why are you hanging with riff raff??

If you get hit with a different temperature stream on the ass in a shower where there shouldn't be a stream.

yer gonna feel that shit s0n. i gotta call bs on this one homie. not to mention the chance

yer piss is all yellow, any bitch is gonna see that shit trickling away from her feet.

Maybe she let's it slide because she is secretly in to golden showers but she is afraid to tell him, and that is how she gets her daily golden shower fix.