The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Database error

The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

Open the http://www.12ozprophet.com home page, then try to open another page.

Click the Back button to try another link.

The http://www.12ozprophet.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

A 21st about 3 months ago. The girl had recently decided to switch her life ambition from primary school teacher to 'glamour model' (facebook self-promo photos etc) so she's battling in the friend department. About 7 people showed up, during the speeches her mum stormed on stage yelling how they were shaming the family (they were extremely kind in the speeches), and then 3 horses came in and covered the floor in shit. Then she stripped down to her bra and thong and rode one out of the venue. I have photos.

Then some really weird white people showed up, the kind that like to bang Philipino women, think Steve Carell in 40 year old virgin. We watched a marathon on TV together and all this one guy wanted to talk to me about was how the runners nipples will start to bleed if they dont tape them up. I wanted to fucking die.

Then some really weird white people showed up, the kind that like to bang Philipino women, think Steve Carell in 40 year old virgin. We watched a marathon on TV together and all this one guy wanted to talk to me about was how the runners nipples will start to bleed if they dont tape them up. I wanted to fucking die.

Were you touched inappropriately?

You can tell us the truth, we won't tell anyone.

Regretting not making my username Back In '91 now.

But it just hasn't got the same ring to it.

So y'all are telling me that the average age in here is around 35?

Might have to give the oontz away for a couple of decades

93 till infinity... Say'n...