The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Earlier today, in a scene straight out of Veep (which is terrifically funny television, btw), the hapless underlings of the National Republican Congressional Committee oh-so-naively invited the entire Internet to sign a petition to repeal Obamacare, which would be webcast on LiveStream as a printer printed out each “signee.”

QKK6n.png

VjYjk.png

nAukw.png

7U9e5.png

And The Best one:

Mtsfv.png

My conspiracy theory is whatever promoter pacquiao fights under knows that his contract is ending soon and he won't be getting the huge fuckin checks from promoting manny anymore so he decides to fix the fight and take his belt. I'm not sure if Bradley is with the same promoter as manny but if he is then the promoter can still book title fights for huge money. Promoter is just butt hurt that mayweather wouldn't fight pacquiao until he gets a new promoter.

Sorry for the run on sentences and overuse of the word promoter

4062548-3x2-700x467.jpg

"Long-lost study reveals 'sexual depravity' in penguins"

London's Natural History Museum has unearthed a landmark study into penguins that details homosexual acts, sexual abuse of chicks and attempts by male penguins to mate with dead females.

Smokin dem bath salts again...

My conspiracy theory is whatever promoter pacquiao fights under knows that his contract is ending soon and he won't be getting the huge fuckin checks from promoting manny anymore so he decides to fix the fight and take his belt. I'm not sure if Bradley is with the same promoter as manny but if he is then the promoter can still book title fights for huge money. Promoter is just butt hurt that mayweather wouldn't fight pacquiao until he gets a new promoter.

Sorry for the run on sentences and overuse of the word promoter

naw man we were comin up with shit like that 4 like 2 hours after that fight dawg

but boom look at it man your conspiracy theory just wouldnt make sense.

why wouldnt his promoter not want him to fight mayweather undefeated.

it just doesnt make sense.

manny vs may would get his ass more money than anything