The Nonsense thread

Overtime

The fucking comments are pissing me off. Harshly. Dude are being completely up in arms and irate that homie "will save hiphop" "spits real" "could change the game". WHAT THE FUCK EVER DUDE.

Lyrically word for word and all that. He's generic. Still gun talk. Still death talk. Bullets etc etc. I understand that that's all he knows and can related to/speak of. But dudes not any fucking different from current radio play discussing gun running and crimes. If he had money he would discuss that as well in lyricism just the same. Because "he came from nuthin now gots sumthin."

HIS IMAGE AND PERSONA IS 90% OF WHAT YOU'RE HEARING LIKE 94% OF THE "CURRENT HIP HOP" THE COMMENTERS ARE DUMPING ON. Niggas is listening with their eyes.

Write down what homie says and put it in the mouth of a white boy or a current regular. Dude's would throw barrels of monkey shit just the same because he's "just another one."

Holy fuck motherfuckers are retarded.

Yes, I respect him thoroughly and feel for his life's struggles.

Yes, he's generally earned more than the loose lips kids with one hit wonder n gold chains.

No, he will not and will never save your hiphop.

Let it go, it's just music.

And I fucking love music.

Not expecting shit.

Just sayin.

Had to breathe that shit out.[/color]

Me from the Youtube thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.