Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.RockStar

Asking Chicks to Prom?

man, i'm so glad i didn't have to deal with this shit. i went with my girlfriend at the time to her senior prom, and she wasn't even that amped on it. we just went bowling afterwards and got shitty drunk. i didn't even go to my prom the next year, i just didn't care. being apathetic really does have its advantages sometimes.

oh yeah, advice. carve the question into the desk she sits at in her first class. it'll make you look like a badass. or just walk up to her in front of all of her friends, like no subject said. just do it and get it over with, and you'll have your answer.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

this is how im asking my date ...no joke either...we already kno we are going together but i have to make a "formal asking"

so im gonna say....YO WASSUP YOU FINNA BE MY PROM DATE? (in the most ghetto accent)

and shes gonna say..."HELL YEA NIGGGA!"

just ask her, fuck some elaborate thing, even if everyone else is doing it. no time to make last minute good impressions, either she'll go with you or she won't, all you have to do is ask. so just ask her. don't psyche yourself out.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Shit goddamnit. Its because of schools like yours that bitches run around expecting way too much later on in life. Every last one of the suckers at your school needs to man up and check these hoes.

You just made my away message, congratulations.

You don't need all the frills and gimmicks. You don't need to ask if she has a date, you don't need to say "uhhhh, I was wondering uhhh, if you might like to uhhh" just say "Look, We're going to prom together, let me know what color your dress is gonna be."

And for the love of God, grey goes with anything, don't match her color...

The girl I went to prom with I asked on my cell phone, on the highway, at 5:15 AM, drunk...

Guest krie

"Please come to the prom with me, other wise ill be devistated and will end spending prom night at home listenin to emo and crying myself to sleep"

christ. if you were even half the superstar you claim to be, you damn sure wouldn't be on an internet message board asking "uh, how do i ask a girl to prom?"

i'm embarassed FOR you. shame on you. i hope you drink one too many weak-ass smirnoff ices before prom and barf on her dress and make her cry, ruining your pathetic high school reputation for all eternity.

ugh. prom. high school. i had girls asking ME.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

All you prom attending motherfuckers are bitches. A real thug never goes to a fucking prom, because they never get to that grade and is making money elsewhere. My school years were so fucked up, that I don't even know when I should have gone to prom. The amount of times I got kicked out of school made it so that my classes where a mix of different years, like I would be in 10th grade english and then next period I would be in a 12th grade math class. I never did graduate or go to a motherfucking prom or any other fucking dance.

you're fucking retarded. kids like you should drop out as soon as possible inorder to allow more room for smart people like me.

Both of the proms I went to were complete shit. I hated them and I had a shitty time. BUT...both have awesome stories that make them both kick ass memories. Unforgettable.

I asked a girl out today after months of putting it off. She's leaving for Prague to visit her brother though. That's what I get for waiting until the last possible minute....

*So turns out she's going back to her hometown when she gets back. Sigh. C'est la vie......

Just be all suave about it.......

Go up to her and say:"Sup lady, my name is Slim Shady. I'm the lead singer of D12 baby."

She'll be putty in your arms good sir....

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i fucking hate prom...at least we can all kick it together afterwards and shit i hope he doesnt try to pull a move on her

bahahahahahah

mad mad drama.

pay someone to pretend to assault her, then you pretend to save her. arnold status.

but really the best possible scenario would go something like this

you: hey uh...do you have a vagina?

her: what? yes...

you: wanna go to prom with me then?!?

her: -

do i even need to finish?

Scenario 1.

she is sleeping in class, you whip it out.. take a magic marker and write will you go to prom with me (note this has to be written backwards) on it.. then slap her in the forehead with it.. she'll be confused. then hold a mirror up to her face.. then she reads it.. note this confusion might boost your chances of the answer beign yes.

Scenario 2.

be straight foreward.. if she says no.. PUNCH THAT BITCH IN THE NECK.

Scenario 3.

kidnap her family and tell her.. if you dont go to prom with me..

well you know the rest of that one.

thank you all..

i am out.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

first off, the following is real advice (the only real advice in this thread) so read it

second, some of you guys are just pathetic. staright up asking a chick is too fucking easy. homeboy could do that shit straight up easy, but trust jesus on this, it can be fun to do something creative.

what i did:

went to her house at midnight. i bought a box of fat chalk and spent 3 hours writing in her cul de sac, in letters like 10 ft by 15 ft:

STEF!

PROM??

(my name)!

did the 3d and filled it in.

easy, inexpensive, and creative.

My back up plan was:

I have access to the PA system at my school, so i was going to hijack it.

My friends did this:

Homie 1 had one of his female friends call up the girl he wanted, and had female friend invite the date over to her house. when date got out of her car. homie 1 had 3 other friends (big guys) kidnap her, tie her hands up, blind fold her, gag her, toss her in a van. not joking. then they drove around for a while, and stopped in an empty lot, where they took off her blindfold. then homie 1 jumped out from behind a wall wearing a superman costume and fought the other guys, saved her, asked her to prom.

(side note: they had a lot of fun kidnapping her, and so recently theyve been just kidnapping girls that go to our school just for fun, until this saturday, when one of the girls they kidnapped started crying and praying to god while they had her tied up)

Homie 2 (i dont like this idea, but its an idea) used 250 candles, lit them and put them in the soccer field, saying PROM, then was at the top of the stairs with white roses. to me, thats too much effort and money. but hey....whatever.

so thats 4 ideas right there. good luck bitch.

Haha. Kidnapping people is funny. Until you kidnap some one for real and then get 70 years like my boy did. Then its not so funny.

Originally posted by iquit

you: hey sweet tits, got a date for prom?

her: sweet tits?

you: i'm sorry, this guy, iquit, said i should call you sweet tits

her: ummm.... uhhh... sorry, i already have a date.

you: :cry2:

thats fucking hilarious.. I use sweet tits on the regular and its never gotten me anywhere except a bad response.

On April 1st I said the following;

"Now, we've been spending a lot of time together and I've been thinking about you a lot and I've come to a conclusion. I think you're ugly and you can't formulate a sentence to save your life. I may just hate you."

"Oh..."

"APRIL FOOLS! I think you're beautiful and one of the smartest people I know, wanna go to the prom, idiot?"

"Ahh, you're an asshole."

"Well?"

"Yes."

"ZING!"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this