user names...

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tesseract

Glikotsutsunos means sweetdick from the words Gliko=sweet and tsutsuni=dick...in actuallity your screen name means sweet...how you feel now? haha

thats pretty interesting.....i just did a "Sweet Dick" piece last month for a friend. he's constantly saying it. complete with ejaculating cocks, hairy testicles and puddles of cum.

i was pregaming and just did it. it actually looked good. mailed it the next day.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Haha. I've been trying to figure your name out for a while. I came to the conclusion that it was E-threads...cuz it's the internet.

My name is straight grimey. Dirtneck status. Poison control styles.

In my posting prime I was e-threads, because of internet status, and my posting pictures on various threads. Since I slowed down, The name is mulitple meaning. Now I have taken on a new meaning because of my knack for the walmart discount rack.

Dirtneck, can I use that?

I still don't know why, but I look as if I stuck my finger in an electrical socket when I was young - my hair stands on end in spikey clumps without any gel or anything, and stays really spikey until it's about 3 inches long. It's almost impossible to flatten.

I had the nickname "Sonic" when I was bout 6 (cuz of the hair), but then some 7 year old bully decided he wanted the name and beat my ass :( So then I needed something new, and this girl suggested Spike. It's stuck since then.

Mine doesn't really mean shit... I've had a piece of shoestring with a little wooden block tied around my neck for like 4 years now.. I guess the 26 sides part comes from doing acid and thinking something was really witty... then coming down to realize how cliche and cheesy it sounds... this shit's too hippie.. I think I'm gonna change it soon.

but I'm glad to bring the pain.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

yah i know but i seem to have an inordinate amount of bad luck. but i also have a fair amount of good luck.. or timing.

i think you've had your fair share of bad luck, no?

yeah, prolly tied into my username somehow as well...:lol:

i try not to think of it in terms of luck.

sure, my cars were stolen, 3 times, several break-ins, i was arrested, got an asshole judge, i've been in more car accidents than i care to remember, plus lots more..

but, i had a 50% chance of inheriting a debilitating genetic disease that likely would have killed me or bedridden me by this point in my life...but i didn't.

so yeah, life's just a motha!@#$%

Archived