to all those who hate me...

l0rdka0s

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by robotripp

If you did meet me in person you probably would talk to me, im pretty charasmatic and i find mst often than not people have an inclination to talk to me and then when i speak my mind its worse. There are very few people like myself in the world. If i did get on a soapbox you wouldnt walk away, youd either be in complete respect of what i say or you would try to contradict me and prove me wrong.

I hate falling into line and sacrificing my individuality for some psuedo-security. im hella intense.

Hahahaa oh man. Dude is seriously stroking his bone like it ain't no thang! In reality though, you sure sound like a lonely guy, vainly trying to convince himself that "yes, I AM important, I am not a worthless individual."

Where did you get those fucking lines you cheeseball? From the shrink that daddy paid for? Did someone need a little therapy from getting clowned on or neglected when he was younger? Keep patting yourself on the back you silly shit, i'm sure you'll go very far in life.

Mr. hella intense, you don't mean shit and you never will.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm charismatic as all get out.

how else could i take a world wide graffiti forum, do everything i possibly can to make everyone on it hate me, diss all their idols, paint shitty graffiti, be cocky as hell, then turn around and make them all think im a precious motherfucker?

charisma baby.

seeking/i'm a fucking winner!

and yes robotripp, i was so excited when i found these shirts, that i went back and bought more, just to hide in the back of my closet so after the 4 ive presently got in rotation go bad, i can bring out the reserves.

and yes i make sure babylon has all its pennies accounted for.

Robo, grow the fuck up. You sound like the popular girl in The Breakfast Club. "everybody loves me soooo much, i'm smarter and cooler than everyone."

There are very few people like myself in the world. If i did get on a soapbox you wouldnt walk away, youd either be in complete respect of what i say or you would try to contradict me and prove me wrong. You are no different than anyone else, "you are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world". We all are, im just conciouss of it and renounce it. That doesnt make me punk or hiphop or underground it makes me, me. I cant do it, im sorry. I hate falling into line and sacrificing my individuality for some psuedo-security.

Seriously, try not parroting the anarchist-intellectual-punker-than-thou line for once. You're not an individual, you're not special. You're a lame ass scenester punk rocker that nobody cares about. If you died tomorrow, punk rock in your city would keep going. Get off your damn soapbox.

Seeking hands you your ass on a daily basis, 12oz has you dialed.

You know whats good? Juicy juice. Too bad the boxes come in such sissy ass portions. 4.23 FL OZ? Absolutely worthless. I would have to drink about 10 of these to quench my thirst.

But back to the topic.

So the gap has stretchy shirts now? About how much do they run mister seeking? I'm not gonna be getting out that much in the next few days. I'd just like to know before hand.

yuck-i hate surprises

well, i got them at the end of summer, so im not sure how many they'll still have now, since we're cresting on winter, but if you can still find them, they are $16.99 each or 2 for $25.

i love them cause im rall and thin, and shirts that are long enough, are too wide, and those that are not too wide, are too short. these are just perfect.

im about to start having a friend of mine custom make me all my shirts. i really think im to a point in my life where i deserve such a thing.

nekro,

im only good at it cause at one point i was somewhat like dude. idealistic, elitest, and pretentious. i of course denounced all 3 ideas, but in retrospect, i was all that and then some.

he probably is a decent kid, who really cares about the things he talks about. and in a few years, he will see that i was right and he'll probably be a whole lot like i am now. im just trying to give him a little boost, thats all.

seeks/criticism for the advancement of hip hop

Originally posted by Nekro

Seeks: Same- i used to completely buy into the punk thing. I'm still into punk (go to shows, listen to records, etc etc) but more realistic about it. We need more critical thinkers up in 12oz.

i only sound pretentious because it is the internet. Anyhow i dont even dig punk that much anymore, i mean sure i still support hardcore to the fullest but not punk, its just bland. strike anywhere and rise against, and good riddance, thats it. I do believe strongly in what i talk about and know a whole lot about it. Sure, later on down the road ill have better things to worry about but for now, its still fun to press buttons. Plus this argumentitive shit over a message board helps the organizing of my brain to written, get me?

without reading much of this thread.... I can keep it simple.

robotrip - you whine more than most.

that's my only real problem with you. I know that your posts will always

be moody and quite often bring up some ex of yours. In fact in every

thread that deal with 'matters of the heart', you always bring up the

'ex who runined you life'. I'm not saying she didn't, but move on and maybe

people will give you less grief around these parts.

other than that... I dont pay much notice.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

without reading much of this thread.... I can keep it simple.

robotrip - you whine more than most.

that's my only real problem with you. I know that your posts will always

be moody and quite often bring up some ex of yours. In fact in every

thread that deal with 'matters of the heart', you always bring up the

'ex who runined you life'. I'm not saying she didn't, but move on and maybe

people will give you less grief around these parts.

other than that... I dont pay much notice.

cmon g, i am over it.

and for the record you brought it up this time.

this time yes... I did bring it up,

but you have to admit you did dwel on it for way too long

(and I dont mean real life, I mean on 12oz where others were subjected to it)

Yo, my pen is sick like a heroin add-dict, Whenever Mega spits

Exhale preciseness, Drug Dealer Ghetto shit

Sweat in my hand, plus the finger numb from mesasuring grams

Gun on my waist, In case I see son

who wetted my man

I be Gortexing to death, rocking ice with special fx's

Obvious I was destined to rep

Yo my persona is the drama, my Infamous Congrommalits

Considered mad real, niggas feel the Montana shit

Born official, my niggas that are gone I miss you

I shed a tear, see ya'll niggas when I get there

Yo my dun did six years and still didn't hit the strip

I'm waiting on the day, when Rikers Island ciphers are incomplete

When I can sleep with no heat, hidden beneath the sheet

And I can relax with my air max, appearing on my feet

When I rhyme you enter my mind, Seeing nigga's lead to excellence

I represented then manifested in the beat....Respect this

Like a lexus jeep

My technique

Leaves my enimies stretched for weeks, vexed from me

Especially they know my destiny, man they scared to death of me

Can't even question me, I serve them like stretching ki's..please

http://hbaca.freeyellow.com/poopy_anim.gif'>

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by robotripp@Dec 7 2003, 09:22 PM

Im not a treendy little follow along punk, i was riding skateboards and jamming suicidal tendencies when i was in 6th grade and that was about 1996 when very few kids new what a skateboard was.  it jsut wasnt popular at that time and niether was punk or underground hiphop anyhow.

LOL!!! 1996!!! Do you have any idea how old suicidal was in 1996?.

--->"when very few kids knew what a skateboard was" :haha: :haha: That's funny, in 1996 I was in my 8th year of skateboarding and let me tell you 96 was a peak of trendiness as far as every kid on every block in america wanting to hop on the wagon. :haha: And the same goes for punk (which was already by then dead and imitated by perpetrators like Greenday and alot of the old punks were discusted by it's sudden trendyness that started around 93-94, espescially in a town with such rich punk roots as your hometown of Austin). :haha:

Underground Hip hop wasn't popular in 96??? It was more popular back then than it is now that's for damn sure. :haha: :haha: Real hip hop was already on it's way out the door but in 96 with people like Puff Daddy steppin into the game (and fucking it up in my oppinion) and just as many people listened to rap music as they do now, the only difference being that more listenable shit was out back then... Biggie and Wutang was the shit in 96 but as far as underground goes... Big L was the shit, heiro was already old news, But most of the shit kids consider underground now was prettymuch mainstream back then.

You come across as exactly what Seeking described you, no wonder everyone in Austin hates you. :haha: :haha:

Archived