to all those who hate me...

l0rdka0s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this have anything to do with me saying

Originally posted by S@T@N

shut up robotripp, remember you're a retard, not a badass

Do you honestly think I'd refrain from saying something like that in

person, after you totally fronted sayin shit like "Death is nothing but an

excuse, it makes me comfortable" and shit? Fuck no, I'd laugh as I said

it. Lets see you push through the shit I've faced, then you can say death

doesn't phaze you, if you truly get desensitized to it.

Maybe if you stopped being a moron and put some thought into what you

said before you said it, people wouldn't yank on you like they do.

Guest KONFLIKT

INTERNET!

WHATS UP DOG... YOU GOT BEEF? LETS SETTLE THIS RIGHT NOW!

I THROW PUNCH THAT KNOCKS YOU OUT AND YOUR GIRL STARTS TO FUCK ME ON THE SPOT!

DUDE ITS THE INTERNET............................ CALM DOWN!

Originally posted by Rectum

cant you people see that robo tripp is a delicate little flower who needs nothing more then to be loved

Yo, you really made me laugh out loud. Although it might be true. But it's nice how you said it.

I have to agree with Konflikt. If you can't chill on the net, you can't chill anywhere.

Relax, keep cool, take it easy, chill, lay back, be happy, keep cool, relax and take it easy.

since the first thing you posted, you've come across as a self rightesous, holier than thou, 18 year old freshman psych, jerk off with anarchy patches and a grudge against daddys engineering job that puts hot topic clothes on your back.

i dont think anyone actually cares enough about you to hate you, i know i dont. i just think your fairly comical, stereotypical and pathetically predictable.

but you knew id say that cause im a dick.

and would i say it to you in real life? i would never talk to you at all in real life, however if i did, and you got on your henry rollins soapbox, i would be much more likely to make one or two comments, laugh, then walk away.

im not a different person off the internet, i just have more distractions to keep me from wasting time lambasting morons.

seeks/i dont have to be witty, ive got more posts than god

Originally posted by seeking

since the first thing you posted, you've come across as a self rightesous, holier than thou, 18 year old freshman psych, jerk off with anarchy patches and a grudge against daddys engineering job that puts hot topic clothes on your back.

i dont think anyone actually cares enough about you to hate you, i know i dont. i just think your fairly comical, stereotypical and pathetically predictable.

but you knew id say that cause im a dick.

and would i say it to you in real life? i would never talk to you at all in real life, however if i did, and you got on your henry rollins soapbox, i would be much more likely to make one or two comments, laugh, then walk away.

im not a different person off the internet, i just have more distractions to keep me from wasting time lambasting morons.

seeks/i dont have to be witty, ive got more posts than god

actually you are the one who is predictable, and you admitted to it, but im not trying to point fingers or be an ass really. I have never stepped foot into hot topic, for your information. Im not a treendy little follow along punk, i was riding skateboards and jamming suicidal tendencies when i was in 6th grade and that was about 1996 when very few kids new what a skateboard was. it jsut wasnt popular at that time and niether was punk or underground hiphop anyhow. Yes my father does have an engineering degree, in fact he has three, and im goddamn proud of him for doin it even though i had to wear second rate clothing and not get nice toys while he got his degree. I dont get on soapboxes in real life, i keep to myself until i see it fit to prove teh other party wrong beyond the far shadow of a doubt. Im definately much better at expressing my ideas as i think them out loud than on a message baord. If you did meet me in person you probably would talk to me, im pretty charasmatic and i find mst often than not people have an inclination to talk to me and then when i speak my mind its worse. There are very few people like myself in the world. If i did get on a soapbox you wouldnt walk away, youd either be in complete respect of what i say or you would try to contradict me and prove me wrong. You are no different than anyone else, "you are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world". We all are, im just conciouss of it and renounce it. That doesnt make me punk or hiphop or underground it makes me, me. I cant do it, im sorry. I hate falling into line and sacrificing my individuality for some psuedo-security. I am an asshole but why should i be nice, the world is fake, people are plastic, and 99.9% of the time people are prejudice towards, but my mind has saved me more than not. As soon as someone judges me then hears me speak they want to be my friend, bottom line. Im not full of myself i just think alot of my ideas that arent really mine need to be embraced, im hella intense. You seem like a cool guy seeking. oh and to satan I dont wanna hear your bleeding heart bullshit, ive been through shit too, you dont know me kidd.

that was too much for me to read, but i read about half. What you say about Skateboards, HipHop and all that becoming hip after 96 is all not true, it became popular in the early 90's at the latest, i'd even rather say late 80's. You must have been a little slow to notice. Claiming to be ahead of your times by picking it all up in 96, you sound ridiculous.

i was riding skateboards and jamming suicidal tendencies when i was in 6th grade and that was about 1996 when very few kids new what a skateboard was. it jsut wasnt popular at that time and niether was punk or underground hiphop anyhow.

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. I suppose you invented blue jeans in 1993 and were the first person on earth to buy a computer in 1998 as well.

Originally posted by robotripp

actually you are the one who is predictable, and you admitted to it...i was riding skateboards and jamming suicidal tendencies when i was in 6th grade and that was about 1996 when very few kids new what a skateboard was. it jsut wasnt popular at that time and niether was punk or underground hiphop anyhow..... There are very few people like myself in the world. If i did get on a soapbox you wouldnt walk away, youd either be in complete respect of what i say or you would try to contradict me and prove me wrong. You are no different than anyone else....I am an asshole but why should i be nice, the world is fake, people are plastic, and 99.9% of the time people are prejudice towards, but my mind has saved me more than not. As soon as someone judges me then hears me speak they want to be my friend, bottom line...You seem like a cool guy seeking.

of coure im predicatble in this context, as i somewhat make it a point to be, and admit from the onset that i am being so. im far too aware of things to believe that im charting new territory with any of this, nor do i have any desire to even attempt to do so. i cant save the world, so instead ill focus on making myself laugh, especially in matters of complete insignifigance such as this.

skating not popular in 96? child i started skating in 86 when we would get beat up by jocks on the regular. from 95 till now, skating has been a huge part of mall culture, hardly looked down upon. and suicidal tendencies? can you get any more cliche? ill bet you rode an alva too? dog town bra! psshhh.

if i were to pass by you talking all of this i would neither try to prove you wrong, or insult you, i would just walk on by. why? because ive heard it all before. there is nothing you could say that is not text book begining stages of independent thought 101. been there, done it. i used to be all ideological, then i got smarter and realized that everything i a sham. now i get excited about these stretchy material t shirts from the gap, cause they fit real good. ever see 'good will hunting'? think of this as the scene in the bar. im sure you are a great guy, and your right, in real life we never would have had conversations like this, but as i said, its because i wouldnt discuss politics with you, even if asked to.

if i want to be friends with someone i dont discuss politics, jay z vs nas, or bear vs shark with them.

anyway, stop thinking the world hates you, bottom line is that 99.999999999999999% of the world doesnt know you exist, and outside of those who might someday need you for a blood transfusion, no one really cares. its the way of the world.

taking a stand is for people who lack the foresight to bring a chair.

seeking/how you like them [insignifigant] apples?

ahahahahahah

I like that qoute is it yours???

never heard that one, anyhow yeah sucidal is cliche but i only knew who they were cause the ditch we skated had it spraypaitned ont he wall. Great band, i got beat up by jocks too but then i hit them back with my skateboard one day and it was all over. Actually megadeath is better. no suicidal. eh whatever BTW im 21 not 18. Do you really get excited over stretchy shirts from the gap?? arent you an accountant?

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by GnomeToys

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. I suppose you invented blue jeans in 1993 and were the first person on earth to buy a computer in 1998 as well.

hahaha. best post ever.

also, how were you in sixth grade in 96, and now youre 21. yet im 23 and was a sophomore in highschool in 96.