INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty sure he misunderstood phc's legit comment.

Boomblast, carbon paper that wasn't made before 1995 cannot be used the same way to make ink. And even then, if it's not a specific color, even that stuff is useless. Phc was implying the carbon paper you almost surely have is not from 1995 or that right color, so unless it is, you should get rid of it.

So I'm making a basic pen ink mix gunna add sum Rit to it and a couple of bottles of nail polish also might add a lil bit of lighter fluid.

Hopfuly it will work out alright.

Would lighter fluid be helpful at all?

The next one I'm trying is gunna have this fucked up tube of blue shit I found it's just a plain silver metal case with a screw on lid with a brush attached to the lid it's super thick an smells like sum fucked up shit it's like a glue type liquid anybody have any clues as to what it is? I dunno how I'm gunna make it thinner I mean like I dunno what I can and can't mix with it cause I dunno what it is. Any ideas?

So I'm making a basic pen ink mix gunna add sum Rit to it and a couple of bottles of nail polish also might add a lil bit of lighter fluid.

Hopfuly it will work out alright.

Would lighter fluid be helpful at all?

nail polish(remover?) doesn't do shit, it actually makes it worse cause the alchohol content is so low.( at least in what i had )

which will make your ink wash off with rain water

haven't tried rit or lighter fluuid, but i can say that unless your lighting your tag on fire i don't think it would do much...

nail polish remover is acetone not alc.

lighter fluid is napath(sp?)

thats not a simple pen ink, a simple pen ink is nothing but pen ink, and it dus the job, well.

rit is only good for dyeing cloths,

if you feel the need to add somthing, you could add a small amount of acetone, to speed up drying a bit. or get some pilot ink.or a trusted brand of leather dye.

pen ink+ lincoln leather dye+pp dissolved in acetone= a good mix. BUT just plane old pen ink is fine.

i know it seems cool to be mixxing a tun of shit.but its a waste of time and supplies. use oink as a model. wonderful ink, made in a simple tried and true manner.

just dip a celeray stick in cheez whiz and use that for tags O_O

or a ... fill a mop up with beet juice :)

And I was wondering why you had so many tampons :)

I've looked up pp and all I can find is Polypropylene or polypropene is that what you're talking about PHC?

potassium permanganate

search the forum bro

14, and i could smash your face in son if you've got a problem.

You wouldn't and I remember talkin shit on

forums like this when I was 14 and I would of

got my ass beat by anyone at that time

How dya know? Plus thats not really helping. If someone could give a recipie or a good exsplanation it would be cool. Thanks again.

You are stupid.

You have obviously never looked at previous

pages of this thread to see the knowledge that

phc has dropped...and he did help you if the

carbon paper isnt pre-95 then it prob wont work.

Just make normal ink its easier to make a large

quantity of it.

Also what is a good ratio for the pp with the acetone?

I've done a little more research into it and alot of the things I've read have explained how when it is mixed with iysopropyl it has a slightly violent reaction such as heating up and then going to a boil posibly fumes I'm not to sure on the fumes.

As for the acetone I havn't been able to find any information on reactions although there may be some.

I HAVE INCLUDED A LITTLE RECIPE BELOW PEEP IT

IN A PLASTIC BOTTLE TAKE 90 BLACK BALL POINT PENS AND DISPERSE THE INK IN 1 AND A HALF CUPS OF 91% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL and put that aside for now (let sit for 24-72 hours)

IN ANOTHER PLASTIC BOTTLE TAKE 20 BLACK SHAPRIE MARKERS AND DISPERSE THE INK IN A HALF CUP OF 91% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL and put that aside for now (let sit for 24 hours or more)

ONCE THE PENS AND MAKERS HAVE SAT FOR THE RECOMMENDED TIME TAKE THE INK AND MIX THEM TOGETHER IN ONE BOTTLE WITHOUT ANY PEN TUBES OR MARKER FELT

ADD A TABLESPOON OF THE FOLLOWING SOLVENTS: ACETONE,NAPTHA,AND LACQUER THINNER (and let sit for another 24 hours)

GO ONLINE OR TO YOUR LOCAL PET STORE. PURCHASE A 1OZ (OR MORE) BOTTLE OF METHYLENE BLUE AND AFTER 24 HOURS ADD THE ENTIRE BOTTLE (OR MORE) TO YOUR INK

I ALSO SUGGEST ADDING A TEASPOON OF DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID OR SIMILAR ACIDS LIKE FISH OIL

IF YOU FOLLOW THIS CORRECTLY YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME DOPE INK!! HIT ME UP FOR MORE RECIPES OR BUY PRE MADE INK AT streetwritesss.webs.com

actually if you follow it correctly youll have some dope homemade ink !! When I used it , it bleed through mtn hardcore (3layers) and two coats of wall paint !! You say im spamming but your the one on here righting hate comments and not posting ink recipes?! hahaha your the JOKE!

no, it really doesnt. fish oil and brake fluid have been scientifically proven not to do jack shit for ink recipes.

if James (who actually has a working ink recipe) got banned for promoting his site, then you (who doesnt have a ink recipe worth the bottle its put in) need to be perma banned.

ive payed my dues, ive posted my recipes, ive helped where helps needed. your first post was in all caps posting some recipe thats been proven false and promoting your shitty ass "company", all in caps and with horrendous typos. your second post then "defends" yourself. while you ditched the caps lock you still used 3 or 4 exclamation marks after every sentence and you still used terrible spelling and grammar. which leads one to wonder, did you ever finish grade school? because your posts on 12oz and your entire website suggest you didnt.

so why dont you get the fuck out, close your website, drink your "ink" and go fucking die.