INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I gotta black pilot, and i cant decide whether to add garvey or illadel violet ink. garvey has staining, but the illadel doesn't fade. has anyone tried it with the illadel ink?

Use the Garvey. Pilots don't work with thick inks like Illadel. Any ink that is similar to Pilot ink (alcohol based typically) will work well in a Pilot.

yeah the bombing ink is

but black label kills

kills toys.

fuck new jack snack oil. stay with tired and true mixes or the underdog king, oink.

i mean if you into fake gangsters white folks who smoke lil cigars and says nigga every other word the ill is made just for you.

i use shit mixed by a skinny jew from texas.

No. Higgins is pigment-based ink... Although it is "water proof," it does not stain at all and is essentially the same thing as writing with magic marker as far as its permanence goes. It is not worth putting in any mix whatsoever.

I will say it's great for pens like Rapidograph, though... just on paper.

No. Higgins is pigment-based ink... Although it is "water proof," it does not stain at all and is essentially the same thing as writing with magic marker as far as its permanence goes. It is not worth putting in any mix whatsoever.

I will say it's great for pens like Rapidograph, though... just on paper.

oh word? ah fuck it got it for free anyway... thanks B.

yo fellas i need paint help.

so i got this kills oil based bucket paint and i cant get it to flow thru shit.any tips?

Like Vader said, since it's oil based, you're going to want to use classic paint thinner. The ratio that I use, and what's most commonly used, is 1/3 thinner and 2/3 paint. But, that'll depend on how drippy/thick you want it to be, etc. Also, it will help your flow better to remove the regulator inside the Kiwi if you haven't already. It's the plastic thing right under the nib that you can see when you take the nib holder out of the actual mop body.

It resists chipping. Sounds like something you could try. I dont think that it's a chrome replacement tho....this is silver.

Pretty retarded that someone would want to paint their chainlink fence yet rusto thinks there is a consumer need for this type of paint.

It resists chipping. Sounds like something you could try. I dont think that it's a chrome replacement tho....this is silver.

Pretty retarded that someone would want to paint their chainlink fence yet rusto thinks there is a consumer need for this type of paint.

I've seen people buying it, and I've seen people using it. Some people care about the fence's looks and longevity.