INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Well this is the ink recipe i use

Take some gel pens and regular pens cut them and put them in a bottle.

put in some alcohol in to cover about like half the pens. Shake it up really good then let it sit then shake it again. Get some oink marsh pilot garvey w/e other good shit. Drain out ur pen ink put it in something then put about the same amount of oink marsh garvey w/e in. Mix it up and put it in your favorite mop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^So I see the lack of grammar shines through.

Any of you children ever hear grown folk talking

about "google?" It's interesting, because page

after page you kids keep asking the same

questions; All of which can be answered, amply

I might add, at a moments notice.

Here... try it.

You get this:

These coatings are based on one of several epoxy resins

and are usually cured using a polyamide or amine curing agent.

These coatings are two-component and have a finite workable life

before curing after mixing.

^^That's from the first link, first paragraph, second sentence

that google gave for searching "how to epoxy mastic."

Stop being so dependent on others, and start learning

on your own time.

Good luck.

^^So I see the lack of grammar shines through.

Any of you children ever hear grown folk talking

about "google?" It's interesting, because page

after page you kids keep asking the same

questions; All of which can be answered, amply

I might add, at a moments notice.

Here... try it.

You get this:

^^That's from the first link, first paragraph, second sentence

that google gave for searching "how to epoxy mastic."

Stop being so dependent on others, and start learning

on your own time.

Good luck.

quand tu parlera francais tu viendra mecoeurer sur mon anglais...

english is a second language for me so when you will speak french perfectly maybe ill get respect for ya but now fuck you!

and for the answer thank you but instead of giving me shit about searching on the internet why dont you just answer me...

people on the internet are so proud to know shit that they cant help ppl without arguing and be so fuckin cool...

and if i ask about it maybe its because i dont want to buy the fuckin part that make the epoxy hard and want to know what can i use to replace it

quand tu parlera francais tu viendra mecoeurer sur mon anglais...

english is a second language for me so when you will speak french perfectly maybe ill get respect for ya but now fuck you!

^^I was actually talking about the last 30 pages

or so and not just you... ah well... fuck you too.

and for the answer thank you but instead of giving me shit about searching on the internet why dont you just answer me...

You're welcome for the answer. I gave you

shit because I had no idea what the answer

to your question was. I just happened to look

into it and realized that you, most likely, made

zero effort to even attempt to find out for on

your own, other than asking on here.

It took me more time to copy and past the answer

than it took to find. You are lazy. Don't blame me

that you are part of the 'gimme now' generation.

people on the internet are so proud to know shit that they cant help ppl without arguing and be so fuckin cool...

I never argued anything.

I AM cool.

Deal with it.

Good luck.

RIT Dye is like the shittiest thing i have ever racked. i tried the powder form and the liquid form. The powder like clumped up @ the bottom and my shit wasnt even opaque. I added other shit to the ink not just the dye. Then i used the liquid mixed it with this really good black ink i already had and oink original black and that shit still wasnt opaque. So i mixed it with some red oink and now i have this wonderful purple.

Well maybe rit is good if you put a bunch of work into it but id rather just replace it with griffin or kiwi

actually, rit dye is sum good ass shit when making inks for insides. but for the streets its horrible. for instance, in sf theres a recipe for sum ridiculously hard staining shit that takes like 15-20 buffs to get off the busses. it has 3 ingredients and one is rit dye. the rest is a secret.

i just racked some gentian violet in liquid form. im not really in the mood to break out the pot and start cookin so was this even worth racking? it says it 1% and mixed with alcohol n water?

would it do anything if i threw it in with some rubbin alcohol and bic pens? if theres anything easier let me know, im just trying to figure out the most simple hard staining shit,

i cant order anything offline i only rack shit.

i just racked some gentian violet in liquid form. im not really in the mood to break out the pot and start cookin so was this even worth racking? it says it 1% and mixed with alcohol n water?

would it do anything if i threw it in with some rubbin alcohol and bic pens? if theres anything easier let me know, im just trying to figure out the most simple hard staining shit,

i cant order anything offline i only rack shit.

just get some rustoleum spray paint(or ant other kind just not the shity kind) and a plastic bottle and spay it inside lol works good enof for me and its easy to rack and make

jus made some ink with rubbin alcohol a magnam marker n dot 3. tested it out n it came out all watery. the ink doesnt even stay jus all drips. im thinkin i put too much dot 3. any ideas?

Your first problem was using the Magnum. They are notoriously below-average markers with low staining ability. You should buy a Pilot... they are the marker of champions for so many reasons.

Your alcohol ink is a good idea if you did it right, and you also had the right idea with filling up a marker. BUT, please don't use the break fluid. It does nothing for your ink, I PROMISE you, it's a waste of space in your formula... it will weaken your ink.