INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
malachite green is mad wack. all greens, reds and blues fade quicker than bird shit in the sun.

and yes im interested in the ounce. how much does the recipe call for? and how much does that translate into ounces?

reds and blue are actually the most fade resistant, in my experiances.

Alright... back from the ashes...

...and what not.

I've been places and I've seen things.

This info was always out in the open here on

the 12oz for years upon years. But, I would like

to reiterate one simple truth; In a world in need

of anything factual that could facilitate the internal

desire to do good... I bring you... a simple truth:

If you do not live in a MAJOR city, with...

AT LEAST, a partially subterrainian transit system,

and your average spots are exposed to direct sunlight,

you should focus your mixes to purely oil based paint.

I will paraphrase:

Direct sunlit spots require oil based paint mixes.

I will elaborate on my paraphrasing...

If the surfaces you plan on marking are not of a natural,

or synthetic, polymer (Plexiglas, Plastic, Vacuum formed

epoxy molds, etc...), you should be focusing your mixtures

with oil based paint recipes.

Ink for insides, Paint for the outside world.

Consider it.

Good luck.

hey guys i thought id share,

picked up some grog ink - the pink one,

i shouldve known better but it is weak shit. it fades in the sun after like 4 days, weak weak weak.

i see everyone talking about different shit to put in inks but i dont really understand much of it or where to even get it.

any suggestions for something to put in the ink i have? i usually make paint mixes so im not to with it for ink. but i alreayd know better than to use brake fluid.

hopefully i dont get flammed to bad for this....

If you do not live in a MAJOR city, with...

AT LEAST, a partially subterrainian transit system,

and your average spots are exposed to direct sunlight,

you should focus your mixes to purely oil based paint.

I will paraphrase:

Direct sunlit spots require oil based paint mixes.

^^Classic.

I haven't been viewing as often, and posting

even less, adding to my age old adage of:

Less is more.

Sun.

Moon.

Sand.

Salt.

Trees.

Wind.

I've grown a fair amount of my own food... In

the city no less. Beware, for Sumac will destroy your

plot, but it's such an amazing "invasive" weed/tree.

Ghetto Palms or so it goes.

Less beer.

Less apathy.

Less technology.

Less meaningless conversations.

Less confusion.

Less static.

More river adventures.

More quality cannabis.

More progressive meditation.

More assertiveness.

More silver marker tags.

More outlines.

More satisfaction.

Enjoy a break from your idiosyncratic rhythms and

get lost taking a different path every time you travel.

Stop being a lazy bum.

Good luck.

• Like 1

no your a fucking moron.

you said sorry for posting it here like if you had made a thread it would have ben any better.

just give up and go away.

Ya, since this thread ain't about War 4 at all. That's why I "apologize". From now plz shut up :\

hey i keep seeing people mixing silver grog which i know is paint and violet garvey. so will the paint and ink separate like in your tag??

yeah,

i dunno if it works like krink and oink,

but if it does then it has a sick outcome.

real krink, not Gk.

A few days a go me and a mate went for a bit of a bomb round town, nothing major but thats besides the point. I had a bingo marker filled with oink and he was using a pilot, it was the first time i've tried oink and ill say i was a little bit let down. We hit all different surfaces and 2 of them we're on stainless steel. I went back a few days later to see if they'd been buffed and to see how well my tags held up. I've only been able to get a look at the stainless steel tags that had been buffed , but on both the surfaces my tag was barely noticeable, i had to literally stand there and look for it, whilst my mates pilot tags were atleast 5x more noticeable.

My question is, has the lack of a ghost got to do with the fact the tag was on stainless steel, and that the stainers hadnt been able to sink into the surface or something along those lines?

In no way am i knocking Oink, was just a bit let down the fact pilot ink stained harder then my oink... guess you cant beat a good old pilot.

A few days a go me and a mate went for a bit of a bomb round town, nothing major but thats besides the point. I had a bingo marker filled with oink and he was using a pilot, it was the first time i've tried oink and ill say i was a little bit let down. We hit all different surfaces and 2 of them we're on stainless steel. I went back a few days later to see if they'd been buffed and to see how well my tags held up. I've only been able to get a look at the stainless steel tags that had been buffed , but on both the surfaces my tag was barely noticeable, i had to literally stand there and look for it, whilst my mates pilot tags were atleast 5x more noticeable.

My question is, has the lack of a ghost got to do with the fact the tag was on stainless steel, and that the stainers hadnt been able to sink into the surface or something along those lines?

In no way am i knocking Oink, was just a bit let down the fact pilot ink stained harder then my oink... guess you cant beat a good old pilot.

If I'm not wrong, all the shits you add to your ink to get it more aggressive, only "really" work on plastic surface, since the acid attacks plastic and not stainless steel. But I may be wrong, seems logic tho.

If I'm not wrong, all the shits you add to your ink to get it more aggressive, only "really" work on plastic surface, since the acid attacks plastic and not stainless steel. But I may be wrong, seems logic tho.

What Acid are you talking about?