INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i left for two days and this is what you fucks are up to? the whole last page is just nonsense and ignorance.

fuckin you know who you are.

GET A LIFE.

andc for the other half who also know who you are,

dont waste ur time on those jackasses and just put them in their place where they belong when needed.

i mean really dude?

fuckin a ghost off of linseed oil?

i left for two days and this is what you fucks are up to? the whole last page is just nonsense and ignorance.

you need to get a grip dude.

your a huge reason i dont bother coming here.

you showed up and talked like a fucking wana be super ghetto kid,"grimmy" this and "nigga" that. kissed my ass in pm's.

then came back like your gods gift to fake internet toys.

shit was old on the first day.

you need to get a grip dude.

your a huge reason i dont bother coming here.

you showed up and talked like a fucking wana be super ghetto kid,"grimmy" this and "nigga" that. kissed my ass in pm's.

then came back like your gods gift to fake internet toys.

shit was old on the first day.

fuckin... im sittin here eating rice and porck chops. pork chopS man. that is plural, which means more than one, cuz im just straight G like that.

you mad?

EDIT: my green beans got cold, and i think i should expand on where im coming from.

while you were watching me do all this and while you were recording this timeline you have, where were you? you were reading and not posting.

every time i posted a recipe, where were you?

not posting.

when toys had questions, i only told them to fuck off like 60% of the time, which is better than average, so once again, double yew tee eff mate?

and i dont kiss your ass in pm's. dont misconstrue beingt nice for licking ur taint. it explains alot why you feel that way though.

i think you "being back" is just thweet but really, im here to share knowledge, not to justify my reasons for contributing my info here.

and on that note, im grimey as fuck, NYURGAH!

you smell what im steppin in?

fuckin... im sittin here eating rice and porck chops. pork chopS man. that is plural, which means more than one, cuz im just straight G like that.

you mad?

EDIT: my green beans got cold, and i think i should expand on where im coming from.

while you were watching me do all this and while you were recording this timeline you have, where were you? you were reading and not posting.

every time i posted a recipe, where were you?

not posting.

when toys had questions, i only told them to fuck off like 60% of the time, which is better than average, so once again, double yew tee eff mate?

and i dont kiss your ass in pm's. dont misconstrue beingt nice for licking ur taint. it explains alot why you feel that way though.

i think you "being back" is just thweet but really, im here to share knowledge, not to justify my reasons for contributing my info here.

and on that note, im grimey as fuck, NYURGAH!

you smell what im steppin in?

your still playing catch up.

where have i ben? well i pop in see pull shit like this. and bounce.

if your stoked about quoting and bumping your self all day and talking about how "blunted" you get then more power to you...

but a crown dusint count if you put it on yourself.

wtf i didnt post those toy flicks.

819300008_MyPictures040.jpg.3cd2ddeae9b95c9b3343a66ae8616ce4.jpg

1481809959_MyPictures053.jpg.36a6dcbe2bf9f1267217afeef1182362.jpg

302375379_MyPictures056.jpg.8372254a0f64dd5474b45256c9aab4d8.jpg

1204263618_MyPictures064.jpg.0320d68a6af291d35c8ef3b3f7768753.jpg

444313951_MyPictures091.jpg.51032e4503bb5bca95f41e00d13c26aa.jpg

479623561_MyPictures093.jpg.53d3e74e3ffa89ea8510b215e4db4733.jpg

so anybody have any recommendations for brands of bitumen for a napthalene/bitumen mix?

i have only tried a proprietary store brand.. dont know if this is something that is a local byproduct of something... there are alot of chemical factories in my area.

have any of you fucked with the leather dye carried @ rite-aid?

looks like some off brand shit. made by the adcor company who also makes shine-rite leather dye

i can't tell if it's pigment or dye based and it doesn't have much of a smell so i'm worried it may be water based

but it comes in a 2.5oz mop so if i can't find any info on the shit i'll just rock it in the mop by itself

I copped a bottle of grog and I was getting

ready to mix it in a bottle with some pretty

good homemade shit and oink...searched

some shit up and found alot of things...some

say grog is water based, some say bitumen

and some say acrylic based...basically can

I mix grog with oink and other alcohol based

inks...props to whoever knows

hai guis, im n3w to d4 hole ink seen u kno? so i'm wunder1n if u guyzzzz c4n hlpe m3 aight?

ma homie h00k m3 up wit some acrylic paint and we thin it with water man we make ink soo good. u kno i'm writin buzz lightyear if you see dat name hook it up mang.