Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
basil fawlty

a bit of a pickle.

erm, ive gone and got into a bit of a shitty situtation. following a weekend of excess i've ended up sleeping with my flatmates girlfriend. ive really messed up,my flat mates a nice guy and i would consider his girlfriend a good freind, so we've agreed to keep it between ourselves and not say anything about it to anyone. but this morning she i awoke to about 5 messages on my phone saying how she wished we were together. its really eating me up and im not sure what to do.:(

The questions you need to ask yourself:

Is your flatmate a good mate of yours?

Is she worth it?

Do you like her?

Oh does she have a shaved pussy? Sorry just curious..

She's not worth it..... if you get with her, you'll lose a friend, and she'll eventually cheat on you. Think about it.

you're screwed

it's gonna come out

tell him before she does

and be very sorry

because you fucked up bigtime shithead

if she does tell him, deny it and say she's full of shit. shes mad cause she made a move on you and told her to stop & you said you were gonna tell your 'flatmate' (is that really a roommate? sounds funny). thats what you do 'bloak'.

damn you fucked up. ok, that being said, you need to go ahead and let your "flatmate" know whats up, accept the ass whoopin, and ask for forgiveness. good luck.

ps let us know how it works out.

i know it sounds weak and is no excuse, i was trashed, she kept making to moves. im lazy i cant be fucked with drama and arguments, it was a mistake, i just hope they go there seperate ways and it all gets forgotten about. yeah im a cunt.

Originally posted by se_FOUR

The questions you need to ask yourself:

Oh does she have a shaved pussy?

Well?

haha, they ain't gonna go seperate ways.... they're gonna work it out and kick you to the curb, and then break up.... trust me it's how it goes. And let that be a lesson to you next time you're drunk and your friend's girl is hitting on you, go get your friend and be like, "Yo, come get your girl."

Originally posted by basil fawlty

i know it sounds weak and is no excuse, i was trashed, she kept making to moves. im lazy i cant be fucked with drama and arguments, it was a mistake, i just hope they go there seperate ways and it all gets forgotten about. yeah im a cunt.

i think you should tell HIM that

WTF is a flat mate?

You shouldnt tell your friend thought he prob hurt you lol! hell i'd def too if someone told me that!

there is no way im telling him shit. she's making it worse by saying she wants to be with me, im scared she's gonna blab it out during a fall out.

*flatmate = someone im living with, there are 6 of us living in our flat.

Tell your homeboy that she had the tightest hole ever. Then say that you blew it out for him, he's gonna know next time he can't feel nothing unless he's stickin to riding against the walls.:lick:

Originally posted by basil fawlty

erm, ive gone and got into a bit of a shitty situtation. following a weekend of excess i've ended up sleeping with my flatmates girlfriend. ive really messed up,my flat mates a nice guy and i would consider his girlfriend a good freind, so we've agreed to keep it between ourselves and not say anything about it to anyone. but this morning she i awoke to about 5 messages on my phone saying how she wished we were together. its really eating me up and im not sure what to do.:(

man you must have been a good fuck if she's calling you and leaving messages like that!

i'd tell my friend. hoes come and go. but friends are gonna be there for you. really, if you feel all that bad, i would tell him. it would help a lil bit to be honest in a situation like this. it's better than keeping it to yourself.

you're just plain fucked.

it will come out.

she'll tell him.

somehow it will be more YOUR fault than hers.

depending on how into her he is and how crazy she is...grandola's advice could possibly work. Dirty also coming correct with the info.

are you guys friends or just flatmates?

If she cheated on him with you she'd cheat on you with whoever else came along the next time she was trashed. Tell your friend she drugged your drink and started fucking you then get all your pals together and gangfist her until she cries.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this