Why cant i fuck regular girls?

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not high brow brutha....heres the recipe:

take a dash of bad luck, add many liters of alcohol,put in a smidgion of bad lighting, sprinkle much bad karma (add to taste), let sit for a few nights of lonliness and BAMM! (emiril style) you have a serious lack of judgment. youll tap whatever comes your way...almost, its all pink in the middle...believe.

the pregnant girl was ok, she was hairless...she was loose as hell too....i fucked a couple pregnant girls before, they let me cum insede...i figured, what the fuck, its like throwing a warm quart of gasoline on a burning house...it makes no difference...it was A-OK by me. fuckin man sluts, represent.

upon reading it, i decided it was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided, upon reading it, that the story was sort of amusing and i enjoyed it so therefore i am forced to believe that i think i maybe shall retract my statement that i had said before but now am retracting and taking back because i decided that your house has tittays.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

the pregnant girl was ok, she was hairless...she was loose as hell too....i fucked a couple pregnant girls before, they let me cum insede...i figured, what the fuck, its like throwing a warm quart of gasoline on a burning house...it makes no difference...it was A-OK by me. fuckin man sluts, represent.

and by the way....thats disgusting.

i don't know about boinking a pregnant girl, that would be kinda strange, i would think those are the ones you wouldn't want to hit raw, since obviously someone else did too.

i don't see a problem with doing a mom with her kid in the room, i think it's good she keeps the baby near her, so she can attend to it if need be.

well whatever. be careful. i'd say hold the sexin for someone who's a bit more worth it?

wtf is a regular girl?..we live in a world of tofu eating lesbos bro..theres no such thing as a regular girl anymore it's 2003 for christ sake..i've given up on girls!!..

you know i'm just jokin cherry;)

Re: actually i guess its not the end of my story...

she kept talking about her dildos and shit. all fucking night long. it was comedy i tell you. she told me about one time she was fucking her "baby daddy", going at it and all when she hears a noise....they stop, look over to see her son, who evidently found her purple dildo, with a big plastic vibrating penis plunged into his mouth, sucking on it like he knew what he was doing. now THAT i found pretty funny as well...

That is obscene......:mad:

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i don't know about boinking a pregnant girl, that would be kinda strange, i would think those are the ones you wouldn't want to hit raw, since obviously someone else did too.

i mean, of course it was kinda weird, but it wasnt like they were 6 months in or nothing. you couldnt even tell...and as for the hiting it raw thing, oviously someone else did too....but everybodies fuckin. find a 22 year old virgin. shit find a 17 year old virgin nowadays...its a dumb thing to do, considering the potential outcomes yknow...whatevers clever..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: some things to address....

3:did i fuck the kid? no, it was a boy. plus, it wouldnt fit.

You'd be suprised how much young skin can stretch.

Archived