I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i still dont really know how gliko has my picture.

weapon, theres a guy im my administration of justice class who looks like you, but youre prettier.

i dont understand how i can overly call people hot, and then say shit about two people (count them, two) thats overly not nice (dun dun duuuuun) and im suddenly a 'pot calling a kettle the kkk' or something. i thought sara was hot in the first one but was just confused about the second one.

sara, im sorry if i was outright insulting.

i thought dirty looked like james dean in the first picture i saw him post on here a couple years ago, but he did look bigger than now. actually more like the guy that played james dean and was in the spider man movie.

im glad that i could provide entertainment for dazzle and the leader and anybody else.

to bodice for always being on point no matter what the issue is.

rodent.jpg

fat-rodent-eating.jpg

99cac710d56076e4aef857e934b7c397.jpg

i was kidding about crying myself to sleep, i guess i should "emote" a little more.

agreeing with weapon: intraweb bullshit is stupid-- i don't let anything anyone says (save compliments) dictate my mood. that's just silly.

no hard feelings becausei really could give a flying fuck what people think about me.

I assure you I'm alot bigger than I was in that other picture of me looking all old school. I'm like building a beer gut here... well, not this week anyway, my friend bet me $20 that I couldn't go a whole week without drinking. I can't wait until Monday. I'm gonna go to the liquor store and get some stuff to make my special margaritas... and my way is damned good.

For those of you who like drinking, here's how you make some "panty stripper"

1 gallon cranberry juice

1 big bottle cheap vodka I think it's either 750ml or 1.5L the $10 big bottle....

1 bottle dukuyper peach shnapps....

mix it all together, and enjoy, it tastes better at room temp.

I appreciate you all saying I look like James Dean, I'll accept that as a compliment. Take care people.

Archived