here, i made some stickers.

seeking

man, you guys gotta think outside the fucking box. these have nothing to do with graffiti. its not about having a recognizable style, or even getting up, i just like the medium of stickers. they're handy and they force me to work within a certain parameter, thats all. yeah, some of them make their way into people's black books, but since when does everything in your book have to be graffiti? i just do 'em for the fun of it, nothing more, nothing less.

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seeking.

ok i want a few of those stickers real bad..

i live in a different country the only thing i can think of to trade is a personal "DAIM" postcard personally signed when he did an art gallery in my country i was lucky to get a few of them but *sigh* i think iam prepared to part with a few

interested?

Originally posted by seeking

man, you guys gotta think outside the fucking box. these have nothing to do with graffiti. its not about having a recognizable style, or even getting up, i just like the medium of stickers. they're handy and they force me to work within a certain parameter, thats all. yeah, some of them make their way into people's black books, but since when does everything in your book have to be graffiti? i just do 'em for the fun of it, nothing more, nothing less.

yeah ever since i saw this thread i just started drawing on stickers for shit and nipples, its a good time too, definitely good to change mediums....

Reading through this post I have a few things to say...

First... this is a model thread of how things should be on this board. There are comments from those who dig what Seeking has done and comments from those who don't care for them. What I find great is the ones who don't care for what he's done. What I mean is, the comments aren't insulting. "I don't really care for them but they're nice"... that kinda crap. That's perfect. You have stated your dislike but at the same time you've noted that there's obvious talent in what you saw. Now if we can just follow through on the rest of the board that way...

Second... Seeking, the stickers are coming out really well. Those bridges are amazing! It would be interesting to see a series of landmarks. Buildings, bridges or whatever. Beautiful, my friend!

Originally posted by Joker

Reading through this post I have a few things to say...

First... this is a model thread of how things should be on this board. There are comments from those who dig what Seeking has done and comments from those who don't care for them. What I find great is the ones who don't care for what he's done. What I mean is, the comments aren't insulting. "I don't really care for them but they're nice"... that kinda crap. That's perfect. You have stated your dislike but at the same time you've noted that there's obvious talent in what you saw. Now if we can just follow through on the rest of the board that way...

Second... Seeking, the stickers are coming out really well. Those bridges are amazing! It would be interesting to see a series of landmarks. Buildings, bridges or whatever. Beautiful, my friend!

I think some of the niceness is sucking up.. people dont stay on the board by mouthing off... but yeah most of it is because those stickers are amazing

seeks i loved all the stickers you sent me in the packie....oh wait nevermind, i still havent gotten it......

im assuming that its still under your xmas tree from 2001.....hahaha

yes i beat the dead horse until it turned to fertilizer.....or i get my package.......

ps>>>seriously loving the style, and the contrast of space and the use of the expansive white.......

Re: seeking.

Originally posted by fatbastard

ok i want a few of those stickers real bad..

i live in a different country the only thing i can think of to trade is a personal "DAIM" postcard personally signed when he did an art gallery in my country i was lucky to get a few of them but *sigh* i think iam prepared to part with a few

interested?

common common common

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

art is fun.. seeking i like what your doing and your right.. if you were to put a big fat taag on it it whould ruien*sp?* the theme your going for..thnaks to you it has made me try harder at the art of stickers.. i do a lot lett non graff related ones now.. you truly are an insperation.. please post more of your work or stickers i may gander at.. be well...

sorry fEr spelling..:rolleyes:

Archived