seeking

keep it up money

originality is good

don't let anyone call you an art fag

this cat up my way used to rock milk cartons on his stickers

about 4 or 5 years ago, they were dope

shit was everywhere

but they would get ripped down like mad

probably because they were a bit different than what everyone else was doing so he got hated on like crazy

what a shame

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

despite the obvious truth in my statement, i was infact being sarcastic.

ill try and do up some more dinosaurs later on. its been a while.

ive started doing dinosaur scenarios on bus stop benches. most of them featuring a tyradactile that recites jay-z lines. those are generally aimed at the young, urban market. you know, black kids under the age of 13 who really like jigga.

of course thats always been my target audience.

i did a couple stickers featuring bridges this morning, but i dont feel like going through the hassle of taking shitty digital flics, so maybe later.

Originally posted by seeking

despite the obvious truth in my statement, i was infact being sarcastic.

ill try and do up some more dinosaurs later on. its been a while.

ive started doing dinosaur scenarios on bus stop benches. most of them featuring a tyradactile that recites jay-z lines. those are generally aimed at the young, urban market. you know, black kids under the age of 13 who really like jigga.

of course thats always been my target audience.

i did a couple stickers featuring bridges this morning, but i dont feel like going through the hassle of taking shitty digital flics, so maybe later.

funniest shit ever!! i would really like one of those dinosaurs rocken jay-z lyrics! triggaman00@hotmail.com email me

good stuff seeking, i really enjoy it. I also just wanted to say that i look up to you and your philosiphy about working on letters. I read your thing on motosoul all the time for inspiration. thanks for that, and this might sound cheezy but I look forward to meeting you one day.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

pedophile;)

whatever dude, oll girl was hot as fuck and you know it.

ok, well, your right, it does make me feel pretty fucking creepy when they show her walking around in those stupid neon green shorts she was wearing, but yo, from the neck up... sheeeit, forget about it. if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to impregnate and get wifed!

beetnik,

thanks man, im glad it inspired you. ive been lucky to know some really cool individuals so what you read was their words, not mine. i just repeated them for those who didnt hear it the first time.

melty,

seeking 'more' fans? haha, my whole life is a struggle to win back the ones i alienated the first two years on here.

ill post some more later on tonight.

not really into art faggism............but that Bay Area Bridge one i like....i used to go through it on the regular.......

yup everything looks clean......nice work...

ez

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by seeking

if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to impregnate and get wifed!

if she bleed....can breed.:cool:

Archived