here, i made some stickers.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

ok, well, your right, it does make me feel pretty fucking creepy when they show her walking around in those stupid neon green shorts she was wearing, but yo, from the neck up... sheeeit, forget about it. if she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to impregnate and get wifed!

what the fuck? dude....she was DEFINETLY not even old enough to bleed in that movie.

sicko. haha.

Originally posted by mikSTARZ

dey look like templates....something that you could throw a tag on the right and stick up...dope shit

templates huh?

sorry, i wouldnt defile these with a big 'hip hop' tag... these are for peoples books and girls school lockers...

Originally posted by seeking

templates huh?

sorry, i wouldnt defile these with a big 'hip hop' tag... these are for peoples books and girls school lockers...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you look closely on some of them he diduse letters. and the airplane ones had them a bit larger, but i think the idea would be for people to recognize a certain style, i think i would walking the streets, but i could also see your point of presenting a solid and consistent script each time you get up so i guess this whole damn post was pointless babble.....

Archived