favorite SIMPSONS quotes

taco bell bomber

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Feb 4 2005, 08:04 PM

Mr. burns: So do you have a way to get rid of the protesters?

Grandpa: One way to get rid of them is to tell them stories that dont go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say! Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions back then because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.......

Or something along those lines...

one of the best ever,,,,,best...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think the best ever was the helloween episode where bart could read mind and was all powerfull. He calls Moe and Moe says somthing like ' I'm a big butt who like to sniff my own butt'.

onsecple..... I charge you to find the EXACT quote.

"Smashy smashy!"

-Bart after Homer tells him to break open a store front so the simpsons can use flash cameras against an army of killer itchy and scratchy robots.

also...

Homer: "So the king told Hercules that he would give him all sorts of riches..."

Bart: "Wait, is this a bible story?"

Homer: "Yeah, probably"

Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Homer: Marge? Since I'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?

Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.

Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.

Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?

Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.

Marge: Tell him yourself, you're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.

Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.

Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.

Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.

Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.

Homer: Bart, go to your room.

Homer: Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Lisa: Do we have any food that wasn't brutally slaughtered?

Homer: Well, I think the veal died of loneliness.

Ralph: That's my swingset, and that's my sandbox. I'm not allowed to go in the deep end. And this is where I met the leprechaun.

Bart: Right, the leprechaun.

Ralph: He told me to burn things.

Barney: Hello, my name is Barney Gumble, and I'm an alcoholic.

Lisa: Mr Gumble, this is a girl scouts meeting.

Barney: Is it, or is it you girls can't admit that you have a problem?

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Marge:Thats because you were drunk!

Homer: I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around a city, keeping its speed over fifty and if its speed dropped, it would explode! I think it was called ... "The Bus That Couldnt Slow Down."

Homer: Got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau?

Apu: Such a beer does not exist, sir. I think you must have dreamed it.

Homer: Oh. Well, then just give me a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.

Chief Wiggum: Uh, no, you got the wrong number. This is 9-1... 2.

Homer: Look everyone! Now that I'm a teacher I've sewn patches on my elbows.

Marge: Homer that's supposed to be leather patches on a tweed jacket, not the other way around. You've ruined a perfectly good jacket.

Homer: Correction, Marge.(he holds up a tweed jacket with holes in it) Two perfectly good jackets!

Homer: The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer: You can sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts.

Duffman: Hey Duff lovers! Does anyone in this bar loooove Duff?

Carl: Hey, it's Duffman!

Lenny: Newsweek said you died of liver failure.

Duffman: Duffman can never die, only the actors who play him. Ooh yeah!

Rainier Wolfcastle: I have purchased the Springfield YMCA. I plan to tear it down and turn the land into a nature preserve. There, I will hunt the deadliest game of all... man

Superintendant Chalmers: Why is it when I heard the word 'school' and the word 'exploded,' I immediately thought of the word 'SKINNER'?

eddie: hey cheif, can i whole my gun like this tonight, makes me feel kinda cool

cheif: well seeming its your birthday okay

eddie: hey cheif, lou splashed me

cheif: i dont want to hear it, you just splash him back

Archived