favorite SIMPSONS quotes

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by space

"i'll use these spray cans as jetpacks and fly to safety... so long losers!" - bart

heh he sprays his shoes. haw.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by villain

All time favorite simpsons episode without argument is when Homer eats the psychedelic chili pepper and sets forth to find his soulmate only to discover his soulmate is his dear old marge.

if youhave a good internet hook up , i have it.... thats a good one

homer: and that talking wolf was just a talking dog...

passing dog: find your soul mate homer...

homer: wait dogs dont talk...!

dog: arf arf

homer: damn straight.

when homer makes his own internet comapny..

Homer: Oh, what am I gonna call my Internet company? All the good names are taken. Oh wait, I've got it! Flancrest Enterprises! [he checks "Wired" to see if it's available... apparently not!] D'oh!

Marge: What exactly is it your company does again?

Homer: This industry moves so fast it's really hard to tell. That's why I need a name that's cutting-edge, like CutCo, EdgeCom, Interslice... come on, Marge, you're good at these! Help me out!

Marge: How about... Compuglobalhypermeganet?

Homer: Fine, it's not important... What really matters is my title. I think I'll make myself.. vice president. [Excited] No, wait! Junior vice president!

Originally posted by mr.e

that is not right.

the correct quote is "I've seen teams that sucked before, but those were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever did suck."

Ahh Yes but even you are off...It is "...the suckiest bunch of sucky sucks that ever did suck in my whole suckin life"

Archived