Homosexual Entonces or Gay Niggas for short

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

backstory, this is in regards to finding out randomhero is not going to be in austin and is deploying to afghanistan.

Looks like I'll be putting off that Austin trip for ONE MORE YEAR then...tell him I said "Don't be a sandwich."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

said it himself...

^^^

once again... i do not find that attractive...

can't fuck with tit's with that flop-over crevice deal... like, you could throw a 2x4 up behind them bags and that fucker would stay. I also can't fuck with big tit style nips... if they're bigger around than a hersheys kiss, it's abort mission status... except a couple heavily alcohol influenced times, then i just told them to put their bra's back on.

don't dig tan lines either... i prefer them pale like a sheet of paper.

yeah yeah yeah, i know...

nigga-you-gay.png?1295479007

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

at first I was like:

Back in my navy days.....

but then I realized the whole post was pretty damn, y'know

Back in my navy days we had a guy on the ship that had an aversion to soap. He would take showers but he would just get wet and wipe his funk on to the towel. After about a week of this his funk had a physical presence. The smell coming out of his rack (bed) and locker where enough to gag a maggot. So we snatched him up full metal jacket style, wrapped duck tape around his face and head, and taped his hands behind his back. Then we cut everything but his yellow ass tightie-whities off of him and threw him in a super hot shower. Then we doused him with undiluted aircraft soap, supposed to be diluted 50/1 and even then it takes the skin off your hands, and scrubbed him down with wash sticks. Think scotch bright pads on the end of a 6 foot pole. He cried like a fucking girl, but he smelled like lemons for a week.

• 1 year later...