Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dai

tattoos you regret...

here's mine. i got it done on 4/20/99. my boy did it, we were all fucked up, and i thought it was cool shit at the time....haha i thought different when my uncle says at the table in front of my grandparents "hey nice tattoo! isn't 4:20 the codeword for pot or something?" ah god that was embarrasing. and you know i had to flaunt the new dada's!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/dai/ghetto420.jpg'>

Guest NoamChomsky

"Do you see me sticking up liquor stores with a 'Born To Lose tatoo' on my chest?"

Guest ledzep
Originally posted by hulk hogan

maybe if you were drunk you woulda got something better.

like a butterfly or something.

:lol:

just because you graduated high school doesnt mean your not still stupid......

ive got one.....it makes me want to shoot myself everytime i look at it....thank god i can get it covered, otherwise i might just chop my whole arm off just to save myself from another "hey...what do you have on the inside of your arm??"

"uuummm....what?? nothing....what are you talking about??"

being a teenager is the dumbest thing that ever happened to me.....

Re: just because you graduated high school doesnt mean your not still stupid......

Originally posted by boogie hands

ive got one.....it makes me want to shoot myself everytime i look at it....thank god i can get it covered, otherwise i might just chop my whole arm off just to save myself from another "hey...what do you have on the inside of your arm??"

"uuummm....what?? nothing....what are you talking about??"

being a teenager is the dumbest thing that ever happened to me.....

cant get rid of that tasmanian devil huh?:crazy:

Re: Re: just because you graduated high school doesnt mean your not still stupid......

Originally posted by T.T Boy

cant get rid of that tasmanian devil huh?:crazy:

fuck!!! busted!!! why couldnt i have just gotten a naked girl in a cocktail glass and called it a day????

Guest serpent of the light

wow...

i saw this kid at the sky came falling show this summer who had the chaos logo (arrows pointing in 8 directions) on his left arm, and and anarchy A with "punx not dead" underneath on his right arm. i laughed. he thought he was cool, he left when he realized it wasnt a punk show

yeah i hate that shit with a passion. kids are always like "hah cool tattoo!". i was young, depressed, and a little too much into grunge and punk. haha it's pretty funny when you're rocking shorts and your ex-girlfriends mom asks you what it means, then when you tell her that its the time you were born, she laughs at you and tells you she's not stupid. god it sucks...

Originally posted by dai

yeah i hate that shit with a passion. kids are always like "hah cool tattoo!". i was young, depressed, and a little too much into grunge and punk. haha it's pretty funny when you're rocking shorts and your ex-girlfriends mom asks you what it means, then when you tell her that its the time you were born, she laughs at you and tells you she's not stupid. god it sucks...

save up and get a cover up. it'd be way easy to cover that up.

you should get a dragon only in tribal style and have it blowing fire!

o..m...g.

Yeah i wont front. I got tres puntos somewhere on me. blah.

you know you put on your new shoes and nautica socks just to take the photo:lol:

you could always get it capped its only a small tatto

:lol: wow... well at least its small enough to cover or get rid of

my first 2 tattoos suck ass... i got them both at the same time... it's not that they're lame ideas or anything (it's a treble clef and a bass clef), they were just done really poorly... one's already covered by my sleeve, and the other will be covered some day... i'm gonna get them done again at some point tho... just in a different place and by someone i trust...

Originally posted by Santa Claus

you should get a dragon only in tribal style and have it blowing fire!

if there was a smilie sticking it's tongue out in disgust i would put it here... and no, :spent: doesn't work, it's not truly sickened enough...

at a blue sky burning / fable show i saw THE WORST TATTOO EVER.. i kid had a visor on and a freshly shaved head, and when he took the visor off across his whole front of his head it said "salvation" in old english type letters. i couldn't have laughed harder... he was like 4'11 tall and probably 22.

on the bright side McDonalds has visors just like his.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by dai

here's mine. i got it done on 4/20/99. my boy did it, we were all fucked up, and i thought it was cool shit at the time....haha i thought different when my uncle says at the table in front of my grandparents "hey nice tattoo! isn't 4:20 the codeword for pot or something?" ah god that was embarrasing. and you know i had to flaunt the new dada's!

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/dai/ghetto420.jpg'>

hahahahahaaha.........................

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this