tattoos you regret...

dai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cheifblame

you know you put on your new shoes and nautica socks just to take the photo:lol:

you could always get it capped its only a small tatto

shit hell naw, i just wore those to cut the grass...i'm doin big things dun! lol

i'm getting irish done in old english, with blood dripping off the letters. (signifying irish blood). i want to get celtic knotwork around my arm (when they fill out more) and i want to have vines intertwined with leaves hanging off. on the leaves, im getting the names of my wife and children...well maybe not the wife but definately and the children when they come later on in life. i still gotta get tom from tom and jerry done somewhere too ;P

Guest --zeSto--

I think this is on the guys neck...

http://fitness.agava.ru/tattoo/face/09.jpg'>

just to increase the uglyness...

http://www.bme.freeq.com/tattoo/A11020/high/im000623.jpg'>

cant grow a goatee eh?

http://www.bme.freeq.com/tattoo/A10402/high/face1.jpg'>

got tired of plucking the unibrow eh?

http://www.bme.freeq.com/tattoo/990928/high/browcl-1.jpg'>

well, I didn't have any regrets when I woke up this morning, but after reading this thread I'm kinda rethinking my feelings on my 'full ass' that says "Bad Mamma Jamma"...

I would post flicks but it's hard to take a picture of your own ass...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Smart

I would post flicks but it's hard to take a picture of your own ass...

that's why they invented the scanner mr. not-so-smrt.

Guest --zeSto--

they have them down at the Quick-Copy or even at a Kinko's.

I'm sure they would let you use one to scan your ass!

or maybe not ???

I was expecting a bunch of "name" tats, but some of these are far worse than that. Laughed my ass off tho. There was some pic going around of a chick with a devil face tattoed around her box, so her lips were the devils lips. Wish I could find that pic. It was just wrong.

i practice on myself and i first tattooed myself when i was 15, so my thighs have some pretty funny tattoos. i'll have to cover them someday. i've been considering getting a pe'a because i am of polynesian descent, but it won't really go with my other stuff so i'm still deciding how to cover up my thighs. i did a shitty dragon on the inside of my forearm that i covered up last fall. now i only have the thighs to cover and i'll be happy with all my work.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by suburbian bum

So do the people who ... stretch their ears or whatever.

well I take offence to that.

My ears are stretched a little bit (nothing like the people you saw there)

And I think it's great! It's enough that girls notice it.

like all things... subtle is good

in case you wanted to hear the worst tattoos i've ever seen come through the shop, here they are:

1. a guy had the ralph lauren polo horse tattooed on one leg, and a tommy hilfiger logo on the other. and a nike swoosh tatted on his foot, which i could see because of the sweet tevas he was wearing.

2. a tasmanian devil with a checkered flag behind it and dale earnhardt's autograph with the nascar logo under it.

3. the godsmack sun with a soccer ball in the middle of it.

Guest mafIAkilla
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

a guy called my shop yesterday asking for "STOMACH" written in old english across his gut... i really hope he comes and gets it done, it'll be fucking great...

holy shit,that would be fucking awesome! what a clever guy. ive got a lot of respect for that guy.....

Originally posted by --zeSto--

"they're the ones that invented stapling..."

well you're in the know.

Fill the rest of us in.

stapling is basically 2 surface peircings done like this: / /

the staple gets slipped in, and then one end of each hole heals up... after they're healed you have to cut the staple in half to get them out...

http://bmezine.com/pocket/A20208/high/staple31.jpg'>

Re: Re: Re: just because you graduated high school doesnt mean your not still stupid......

Originally posted by boogie hands

fuck!!! busted!!! why couldnt i have just gotten a naked girl in a cocktail glass and called it a day????

no way dude, i dont believe you have that. youve got t be kidding me...........

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Tatoos suck. So do the people who put lots of metal objects through their skin, or stretch their ears or whatever. Yeah i know im going to get shit for that, but i think its sick, in the bad sort of way.

you realize I'm gonna have to mention this to The Hyena...

Archived