Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
avils

Not being able to 'finish the job' when you're having sex...

The first few times for me it was like "when was it gonna stop?" Recently it's like "when is it gonna start?"

Guest Ted Wakowski

Try picturing the girl as Phil Donahue ... works for me.

Guest Soul_On_Ice

were you sober? If I'm drunk I go on forever if I'm sober I...well I can't remeber the last time I had sex sober but it was probably quick.

Guest platapie

dotn tell her you wanna stop. make her stop dude. kepp rocking out and then ask her everyonce in a awhile if she still wants to go to town or what. after a cople of tiems when they no its ok to say they wanna stop. then you can crash out.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

it happens to the best of us. once or twice at least.

at least youre not a 2 pump chump...girls hate that.

yo...I have noticed that I have to really like a girl mentally and physically to finish up...or just put the imagination to work. Maybe your like me and your organs aren't down with fucking random people.

Guest Pilau Hands

sometimes i see no end on the horizon...but usually that just means it'll take longer, or i have to be more vigorous or something. when i'm not having it, i really want it. when i am having it a lot...i tend to lose interest. color me perturbed.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

yo...I have noticed that I have to really like a girl mentally and physically to finish up...or just put the imagination to work. Maybe your like me and your organs aren't down with fucking random people.

yeah.. that could be it. but like, i done blasted caps all over this chicks a$$ and back last time we hit it. i have been thinking about ditching this bird tho so maybe the whole mental thing is where it's at...

:confused:

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

sometimes i see no end on the horizon...but usually that just means it'll take longer, or i have to be more vigorous or something.

yeah man.. that's it hey. sometimes i'll be hittin it and realise that it aint going to end anytime soon and i start thinking bout what the bitch might be thinkin and that sometimes kills it.

good lookin out.

BEEN THERE

I WAS FUKED UP ...SO I GUESS THATS THE MAIN REASON IT HAPPENDS MOST OF THE TIME...

WHATS EVEN MORE FUCKED UP ..IS WHEN U CANT GET UR SHIT UP.....

NOW THATS SOME FUCKED UP MESS......

man! im glad to hear i aint the only one! ole girl is gettin more frustrated than me. hahaha. let me know if you figure it out cause i wanna know the solution.

ever started to fall asleep...thats a hard one to talk your way out of and girl's dont seem to buy that "It feels so good i thought i was going blind" or "just resting my eyes" crap anymore...

Guest willy.wonka

first time..it i didnt come...second time i did...after a long while i was the hour man...then i got hooked up with a stripper...first time i nutted under 10 minutes...i was sooooo ashamed...it was like that for a little while...but yes..i think its a mental thing.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

at least youre not a 2 pump chump...girls hate that.

DOH!! i wish i could buy a new dick...im seeing a uralogist tommorow cus i fucked my dick up 2 years ago during a bike accident...hopefuly nothings wrong

my boy got the nickname "whisky dick" from us and his girl, we would always go out and get mad drunk with him and his girl, hed always end up going somewhere to fuck her, and like half an hour later youd hear her yelling or coming out of the room all pissed off cuase hed never finish the job and would get so slow and tired he just like lay on her, haha oh man maybe this was a gay story, but if you were there every weekend to hear her go off youd be laughing.

maybe its kinda wierd we always knew when they went to have sex, but i guess it was funny.

Originally posted by avils

yeah man.. that's it hey. sometimes i'll be hittin it and realise that it aint going to end anytime soon and i start thinking bout what the bitch might be thinkin and that sometimes kills it.

good lookin out.

Yeah that shits right on...

if your brain gets to thinkin more complicated thoughts then "this feels fucking ruley" then you tend to get side tracked ... know what I mean ?

Happens to me sometimes ... mostly when gettin brains though... that takes forever for me to bust a nut

tease thats when you go "you know what? i still fucked you"

avils you call it a problem, i call it a gift