Not being able to 'finish the job' when you're having sex...

avils

yeah i would invest in some nutfast pills

i last way too long for my own good

its like shes on her third orgasm and im getting bored and fustrated then i say fuck it pull out and go sit in my truck to sulk

but this only really happens with chicks i dont dig very much

if im totally into the girl i can get off in half the time

i think it might also have something to do with the fact that i want to get the chick off before i get off so thats always in the back of my mind

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh, and to avils...

that only happens to me when I have cum like 3 times or more...

then i don't know weither it will happen.

I find that if I persevere....it always works..it just takes a ton of energy.

If you don't feel like you will AND you don't have any energy...

it might help just being honest with the girl..

if you are like, I don' tthink i can cum..

she will a) ask questions and you will explain

B) Be please at the oppurtunity to have you try some nice shit for her

c) sleep.

d) or...try EVERYTHING possible to make sure you finish!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by REGULATOR

DOH!! i wish i could buy a new dick...im seeing a uralogist tommorow cus i fucked my dick up 2 years ago during a bike accident...hopefuly nothings wrong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woah there cowboy...

care to explain?> - frink one

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i lost my virginity to this girl i had no respect for... and being with her didnt let me respect myself i could never cum when i was with her... handjob, head, and sex. nothing... i could keep it up like a mother fucker but i guess mentaly i didnt want her... then i got with this girl i was trying to get with for years and i truly liked that girl... i had no problems with her... i thought i was the only guy in the world that couldnt cum from getting some head. man i feel less wierd after reading this post.

Guest Soul_On_Ice
Originally posted by High Priest

if u cant finish the job switch hit that shit and go anal... its almost impossible not to nut in a girls ass...

-Yup

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by dr. frink one

woah there cowboy...

care to explain?>

uhh i dont get this...but basically i was trying some stupid tricks on my bike and i ended hitting my groin area VERY hard.....i couldnt walk for 3 days because my nuts hurt so much...they turned fuckin blue from internal shit and i thought for sure i would never be able to have sex....but i went to a doctor...had surgery and now its all gravy...i saw him yesterday and he said i could have 10 kids if i wanted because it wont fuck anything up....im happy

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Hey all you dudes who take too long, How long does it take when you wack off by youself on average? I would really like to know. Thanks.

on average ? shit man.. like, a coupla minutes. weird hey ? if i'm fucking a chick and i cant come (depending how cool she is) i'll just start bashing myself off and nut over her stomach/face/ass whatever in a matter of minues.

those other dudes who said it's probably condoms... man, i've only ever used condoms twice and that was years ago. the bitches i pull are mad clean so i dont worry.

i'm going with the whole 'mental' thing. basically from the minute i start hitting it, i'm thinking of putting it in her ass and my focus just changes completely.... :o

sex !!

holy fuck this i a good thread, i thought i was the only one too. yeh for me it was condoms, i cant perform in them, and once i was way to drunk and the gurl was a virgin so i couldnt get my groove on too easy. well good to know im not the only one out there, actually i seem to have it pretty good so far.

Originally posted by el barto

good to know im not the only one out there, actually i seem to have it pretty good so far.

you're not alone brother ! and by no means is it a curse.. like most of the others said, better to go for longer than shorter but for me, a 'job' aint a job unless i finish it.. namean ? if i don't, it's more like a 'work in progress' and that means i got put the record straight by bustin jizz all over homegirls azzz..

where the ladies at on this one ??

c'mon now.. get creative.. beep ahhhhh fr fr fr freshhhhhhhhh

Originally posted by dr. frink one

avils is so real...

even when getting with the hottest girl...

somehow...

anal is still the thing on the mind.

good luck..

remember the old anal sex threads we would rule?

yo frink.. man i'm tellin ya i got a curse or sumthin..

yeah i remember the old 'butt plundering' threads.. hmmm must be about time for another one don't you think ??

I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM A LOT AS OF LATE MY CHICK CUMS BUT I CANT SO SHE TRYS OTHER METHODS OF FINISHING THE JOB AND NOTHING I THINK IM JUST TIRED OF THE SAME CHICK! OH WELL AT LEAST IM GETTING SOME I GUESS! BUT I THINK ITS A MENTAL THING:confused:

my boy got the nickname "whisky dick" from us and his girl

YO I'M TELLING YOU, A WHILE BACK I WAS RUNNING INTO THAT PROBLEM, I WAS MAD DRUNK AND MY DICK WOULD NOT GET HARD... AND EVEN THOUGH I REALIZED IT WAS CUS OF THE BOOZE IT REALLY SUCKED... THE GIRL ALWAYS THINKS IT'S HER FAULT, BUT THAT'S GOOD BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE LESS OF A DICK AND THEY USUALLY FEEL OBLIGATED TO SUCK YOU BACK TO LIFE... I'VE ALSO HAD THE PROBLEM WHERE IT WAS HARD TO CUM, BUT IT USUALLY JUST MEANS THAT YOU'RE SICK OF THE BROAD YOU'RE FUCKING, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS... TIME TO TRADE HER IN PLAYBOY!

TRICKS OF THE TRADE FOR ALL YOU YOUNG FUCKERS

MAYBE YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS SHIT, BUT FOR YOU YOUNGBUCKS THAT JUST STARTED FUCKING, I'D LIKE TO SHARE A COUPLE EASY SOLUTIONS TO COMMON PROBLEMS...

problem: busting too soon

the thing that works for me is to hit a bunch of strokes for however long, and when you think you're about to squirt, pull your dick out and smack it off the chicks pussy/stomach a bunch of times real hard... it always removes the sensation and you can stick it back in and keep it moving (repeat as needed)

problem: trouble getting hard

stick your dick in her mouth, sometimes it's tuff to get it up if you're sloshed, but a warm mouth makes any dick spring to life, regardless of circumstance or chemicals, then when it gets hard, pull out right away and stick her, once it's in you'll be good to go

Archived