Best part of girls

Guest ceasoner

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by willy.wonka

i like girls that have that nervous reaction with thier eyelids...you know..when they talk and thier eyes start to flutter...uncontrolably.

hahaha

whoa i get that all the time. i'm glad you mentioned it i was beginning to think i was going insane

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

....alot of things can be disregarded if your able to just lie there with her and feel really comfortable talking....like....ugh, its hard to explain and im sick but, say your just hanging out or whatever and your talking and you two can just go on talking for hours and lose track of time and just fall asleep, damn thats what im looking for...haha, or if theres like....a silence or pause when your talking its not one of those "awkward-i-need-to-think-of-something-to-say" pauses... its like a nice quiet space where you feel really good just being there...

although, i'm not too into the whole bad looking girls thing and purely for personality because thats really hard to go on. and no dirty sluts too. for real.

sorry, im ranting now, time to go take more medicine and die.

gotta go with mr durden here...thers nothing like that feeling, its like a great feeling of acceptance or just unity. its nice...thats what im looking for. and yeah, obviously no skanks.:crazy:

• 4 weeks later...

wow, i picked lips thinking everyone else would've gone for the t&a. thin-lipped girls make me slobber all over their face.

most of these polls are just an excuse to incorporate 'boogie hands', aren't they?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Swizel

I just got out of a relationship with this dumb bitch who had no personallity. She had the IQ of mayo. But she sure knew how to work her shit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Swizel

Their Forhead, for certian that has got to be the sexy'st thing in the world. I mean "Good GOD DAMN!"

and there ass hair:)

Guest 12ozProfesor

The Profesor Notes:

its all about a big, tight ass. But that aint shit unless she know how to twurk it. And I love some big ass tits too, tits that fit the curve of her body. Yo, Yo , Yo and some perfect lips! lips that make you wanna busttttt. And umm, id let a stupid biznatch give me head but i wouldnt go wit her. I probably would hit it, but it would be funny, cause stupid bitches say some funny shit! Yeah but a girl i was gonna go with, would have to be smart. And she would definatly have to have a good personality and sense of humor. One that could handle mine. Yo and face, thats the first thing i look at once i spot an ass. She gotsta have a good face! and wheres toungue? a real girl can twurk her tounge like magic yo.

Guest 12ozProfesor

oh yeah, shed have to have thick ass thighs, they have to be smooth and clean, flat stomach. She wouldnt really be petite, but her body would match her height. Definatly not a short bitch though. And yo she gotsta a have a clit that was clean, relatively fat, man and her shit got to be trimmed. I aint tryin to get my shit tangled. She got to have her sexuality in check. Not one of those bitches who give weak head, and barely move. Yo word!

Guest Catch22

I would probably have to say a the girls ass. I do check the ankles, I forgot who mentioned ankles, but if they are thick I stay away. Even if a girl is somewhat skinny, if she has thick ankles she is going to be fat.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

when a girl is wearing clothes...i like looking at the ass the most....its like the first thing i look at some times...but when the clothes come off the front of the body looks the best....i fuckin love lips...

girls who have the kinda lips that when you sitting in class, and you see that chick and you see her lips, your dick beats itself against your pants trying to get out and jump onto those lips...thats the kinda lips i like...holy shit...where her lips are so pretty you can almost feel them sucking on your dick, but then you realize its your hand or something.......ahhhh i love woman...too bad i will never get one!:o

Originally posted by ceasoner

So what do you think is the best..

Do you like big ass titties or a nice round ass...

Maybe you concentrate on the face or nice silky long legs...

Me im a ass man ... I love a ass that has alittle bit of babyfat on it that i can sink my fingers into, and when the girl walks her ass must have a definite rythem to it...

Ha haaaa

Ma hunnies need the ass!

Feels so good ya just wanna take a bite out of it.

Originally posted by DEE38

Yeah, i know what you mean about the hair thing!! I don't feel clean without my hair being shampooed/conditioned, and most of the the time straightened..... I wash it ever other day so I don't over wash it's natural oils and shit.... but I've been growing my hair long for about 2 years now.. and it's almost to my waist... and I keep it JET BLACK, cuz that multicolored crap (the blonde with browns and red) doesn't go with me. I didn't plan on growing it this long, but i'm tall anyway, and it makes me look even taller, and a homie of mines asked me to grow it out for some low rider caldender he wanted me to be in that he's putting out sometime next year.

Thats sorta how I felt like with guys with shaved,bald, heads. It looks clean, but I also have a thing for goatees/beards on bald guys too. Nice clean ones though.

Oh and eyebrows. I am a freak for my eyebrows too!

I guess clean is a big thing too huh.

Why don't you go post a personal ad instead of threadz...

here I'll start it off for you...

Tall sexy, wanna be model

with jet black hair and a passion

for detail

Very clean if you know what I mean

And desperate.:D

Guest eessee

it really dont matter how good looking the girl is ifshecant carry her ass as she wishes then shes ugly....like i've met fine ass girls but their attitude fucks them all up....but ass is very important...:D

Originally posted by yoda's bitch

Why don't you go post a personal ad instead of threadz...

here I'll start it off for you...

And desperate.:D

yo , you may be new to the board and whatever , but hating on ppl is just gonna get you hated on even more , especially chillin ass respected ppl like DEE .

and i dont think you should be the one to talk smack , considering you admitted being on graffs jock , and that you " love it when a guy blows a load in my mouth "..........check yourself at the door .

Archived