Best part of girls

Guest ceasoner

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Smart

so Willy, what the fuck was she on about? Got any foot lover insight?

hmmm.i had a girl tell me the same thing..i was like, "ok whatever."i couldnt really understand where she was comin from..but then again..i live in hawaii..land of the slippas [flip flops]..when you look around..there are some real ugly lookin feet out there.maybe there is an animal drive within us that doesnt want a "flatfooted" mate or something..all i know..i enjoy a smooth lookin foot.i have nice feet.

....kinda like...you have frotto baggins...then you have us...boys with nice lookin feet.

i dont know...its a wierd fetish.the girl i kick back with a lot has some long feet...im kinda scared of them.

if you perform and sing songs...you should write a song about nice feet.show them babies off and watch the girls melt through your toes...hahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unoprimero
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

....alot of things can be disregarded if your able to just lie there with her and feel really comfortable talking....like....ugh, its hard to explain and im sick but, say your just hanging out or whatever and your talking and you two can just go on talking for hours and lose track of time and just fall asleep, damn thats what im looking for...haha, or if theres like....a silence or pause when your talking its not one of those "awkward-i-need-to-think-of-something-to-say" pauses... its like a nice quiet space where you feel really good just being there...

although, i'm not too into the whole bad looking girls thing and purely for personality because thats really hard to go on. and no dirty sluts too. for real.

sorry, im ranting now, time to go take more medicine and die.

its called comfortable silence baby...comfortable silence.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

haha whenever im talking to some chick on the fone and that silence occurs i always do something stupid like start making weird mouth noises to show im bored, or playing music loud...i suck at talking with chicks...any suggestions?

you must be referring to the 'uncomfortable' silence, because the comfortable type only happens when you're both there in person. That's the ultimate, when you can finally both just shut up and enjoy each other's presence. Like when you're drawing in bed and she's reading a book, but neither of you would rather be somewhere else or alone.

Originally posted by Smart

suddenly it's all about the 'Dutch Oven' AHAHAHAHAHA

honestly, no matter how inappropriate the time is, i can't help but feel this incredible urge to constantly fart on my girlfriend. if it's so bad to do that kinda stuff, god would not have made that sound/smell so funny.

In this poll I like an ass. I mean, if a girl doesn't have an ass, well, I probably won't be trying to get with her. Not that I try to get with every girl with a dope ass, just...whatever. But really, in terms of physical parts, the sexiest part of a girls body is that part on the front of the hip, like right at the top of where the leg meets the stomach. That spot kills me.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The Jesus Potato is an assman Himself. Or would that be asspotatoman? Holy asspotatoman? Whatever, the point is, He digs asses.

HAHAHAHA, asspotatos...

for some reason this reminds me of the scene in the Simpsons where Homer sneaks backstage at the U2 show, on the episode where Homer is the Sanitation Director... Oh yeah, the reason is because I can get a Simpsons moment out of just about any situation...

Guest willy.wonka

is it just me or did 6002 people vote on lips?

believe me, i like lips..yes they're sexy,but i love potbellies and ass..boobs too.the female body is an instrument..a beautiful thing.

im with the potato...

Originally posted by ASER1NE

dont sleep on that lil curved space below the bellybutton and abouve the cooch , so smooth and sexy

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

that bit beneath her bellybutton and above her pussy

right on , you know where its at .

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Ankles. Thick ankles are absolutely repulsive. If you cant make out bone structure, forget it. Small dark nipples on those perky titties where the shape of the breast is almost exactly the same on the top and bottom; delicious. Eyebrows defintely have to look good. And boy do I love feet. Loving a girl's feet is like saying "I love you so much that I even find those smelly, dirty feet of yours sexy". Tiny little noses with the perfect slope I also dig. I prefer petite girls over any others.

Guest serpent of the light

i'm all about a beautiful smile, actually more like unique ones, full lips are a must, but ones that twitch or are higher on one side or something, that really does it for me

Guest Can you sign my book???

Its 100% about the proportion of a womans body...I cant stand if a girl got huge hips and butt and no boobs...I love just about everything in a womans body though, too hard to choose which part the most....

Guest willy.wonka

i like girls that have that nervous reaction with thier eyelids...you know..when they talk and thier eyes start to flutter...uncontrolably.

hahaha

Archived