Best part of girls

Guest ceasoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one major turn on for me is LIPS!!!!! holy shit....any chick with nice lips....ahhhhh

i love tits.....not too big, as long as theres something, but the body part i love the most on a chick is prolly the tits...so i sorta voted for that

ass is good, but not extremely important to me...i like looking at it and if shes got a nice ass...all the better

intellect is important....dumb bitches sometimes turn me off....theres alot of girls at my school who are nothing but dumb hoes who just look sexy and shit, they say the stupidest shit ive ever heard, it makes for a good laugh though

and sexy lingerie....holy shit thats important.....generic bland underwear just isnt where its at...lacy, flowers, g's, ahhhhh i love that

cant believe i forgot it.....face is important...she doesnt need to be extremely fuckin hot, but she cant look like a acne infested bucktooth hick with a mustahce...a nice body can cover up a somewhat hurt face

yeah cleanliness is a must , i dont date no dirty hoe's ....

long clean hair is hella sexy , like to the most ......whats even more , when chick gets outta the shower , long wet hair all smellin great , steamy bathroom , nekkid with a towel ........ohh damn , i dont know if there is anything sexier .

i got a shaved head and a goatee , what a coincidence............;)

what happened to the integrity of polls ?they all get destroyed now .

like ceaso said the ass. im a sucker for girls in those tight guess jeans or whatever the fuck they wear these days.i love a nice booty, not the sloppy stuff but like what cease said, something you can grab.

also a girl has got to have hair that matches with her face and body.

perky tits are a plus. the size of her breasts really dont matter as long as they fit her body and dont look like they're melting to the floor.

speaking of sexy , i said this b4 but anyways , its super sexy when ur girl is walkin around the house in just a bra and panties , or like sweats and a bra ........you know , oh great god its amazing , the little bit of coverage just makes your imagination go crazy and you feel like romping in the hay right then and there.

Guest willy.wonka

sexy is such a sexy word

i like lying in bed "iceskating" my fingertips smoothly across thier skin..

taking showers with girls is very sexy....swimming under the ocean water with girls is sexy..girls who wear innocent "little flowery dresses" are sexy...sexy

besides the eyes..im a booby butt man.:D

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by DEE38

sexy:

dark grey sweats, wife beater, bald, goatee. tattoos are a definately plus.

hey..thats me.:)

Guest JESSE JAMES

I AGREE WITH YA MAN UP-TOP...

YOUR OPTIONS ARE SERIOUSLY LACKING, CUS GIRLS ARE MORE THAN A BODY (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) FOR REAL, YOU GOTTA GROW UP ON THAT TIP... I MEAN WE ALL APPRECIATE A FATTY AND A NICE RACK, BUT THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN THAT...

I CAN'T FUCK WITH AN UGLY CHICK JUST LIKE I CAN'T FUCK WITH A STUPID ONE, SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STRIDETCH THE CENSUS HOMEBOY... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TOTAL PACKAGE...

Originally posted by DEE38

dark grey sweats, wife beater, bald, goatee.

HAHAAHA , thats exactly what im wearing right now , haha seriously its my work out in the house wardrobe , as well as any other time i feel like wearing it , i love sweats , and i love beaters . haha this is getting funny .

Guest ceasoner

I dont know i dont like shaved pussies... I like trimed ones..

A nice trimed rectangular strip ...and then puss...

Originally posted by ASER1NE

HAHAAHA , thats exactly what im wearing right now , haha seriously its my work out in the house wardrobe , as well as any other time i feel like wearing it , i love sweats , and i love beaters . haha this is getting funny .

:yum: okay this is getting out of hand.............. i love you times 10

....alot of things can be disregarded if your able to just lie there with her and feel really comfortable talking....like....ugh, its hard to explain and im sick but, say your just hanging out or whatever and your talking and you two can just go on talking for hours and lose track of time and just fall asleep, damn thats what im looking for...haha, or if theres like....a silence or pause when your talking its not one of those "awkward-i-need-to-think-of-something-to-say" pauses... its like a nice quiet space where you feel really good just being there...

although, i'm not too into the whole bad looking girls thing and purely for personality because thats really hard to go on. and no dirty sluts too. for real.

sorry, im ranting now, time to go take more medicine and die.

Guest willy.wonka

i like a big big bush///no i dont.

my teacher actually pointed out that im a foot fetish man...cause i always compliment on her shoes and she catches me lookin at her beautiful feet...

there is this girl at a local karaoke bar i go to...she looks like shes part black or somethin....she can sing has a nice butt nice smile sexy eyes and she like to dance.....real sexy like...havent seen her feet yet..

willy.footman, maybe you can decipher this for me...

I was at a bar one night and I got called up on stage, I was wearing sandals and they weren't very comfortable to play in, so I took them off... after the show, a woman came up to me as I was breaking down. She was older and uglier... Anyway, she came up and told me I had 'beautiful feet', which was weird but whatever, then she asked if I had a girlfriend and I said yes... then she looked down at my feet, looked me in the eye and said 'you must love her very much', then she smiled and walked away...

so Willy, what the fuck was she on about? Got any foot lover insight?

for the record, my favorite part is the mind, followed closely by the most holiest of holies...

Archived