Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/15/2024 in all sections

1. 6 points
  2. Credit to PxrtlvndNBHDs on the flicks - posted with his permission:
    5 points
  3. Glad to see this site is still active! Keep the culture alive!
    4 points
  4. I think it was to glue the trim on the brim.
    4 points
  5. was probably sniffing it before making the hat..
    4 points
  6. I’ve had the Sennheiser PCX 550-II wireless over-ear headphones and the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 4 earbuds for about a year now. My take is the sound in both headphones are absolutely incredible. The over-ear headphones are so damn good that I might be in a long state of mourning when they eventually die. They’re comfortable on my head for hours, battery life is really good, noise-canceling is great (especially on the plane), and controls are perfectly placed. I love that volume control is sliding my finger up or down on the outside of the ear cover… simple, but I’m easy to please. The earbuds are just as good for all the same reasons mentioned above but I will say the one thing that bugs me is that no matter what size silicon ear tips I use the right side ear bud unseats with the slightest jaw movement. That’s clearly an issue with me and not the tech but it still bugs me. Highly recommend both.
    4 points
  7. Credit to PxrtlvndNBHDs on the flicks - posted with his permission:
    3 points
  8. The eagle has landed
    3 points
  9. From past week with crewmate, indoors VID_20240412_183926.mp4
    3 points
  10. @One Man Banned Malort is definitely a Chicago thing.. not sure if you'll ever see it anywhere else but if you do, you were warned.. Also did a quick Google search out of curiosity and some nerd in new York made a Chicago Dog cocktail.. infused rye whiskey with cooked dogs and all the condiments but with liquid nitrogen and other goofy science shit and used the infused booze to make a whiskey sour.. makes sense.. but ain't nobody got time for that.. fuck around and just let the bottle sit in the freezer for a couple days and strain that bad boy through a strainer and cheese cloth a couple times.. leave that molecular gastronomy bull for the Michelin nerds.. https://www.bonappetit.com/story/chicago-hot-dog-infused-whiskey-cocktail Might have to fuck around and find out
    3 points
  11. Not sure if this will annoy the TX people or excite them
    3 points
  12. Caught this little dude flying off the slide yesterday.
    3 points
  13. Credit to PxrtlvndNBHDs on the flicks - posted with his permission:
    2 points
  14. Credit to PxrtlvndNBHDs on the flicks - posted with his permission:
    2 points
  15. ^^ If you wear it backwards it's cool tho
    2 points
  16. Also wanna take a good ol fashioned general discussion salute moment to thank all the heads blessing the forum with new old traction man. Shit is dope. Hope it continues!
    2 points
  17. 2 points
  18. I'll start Monday off with a fresh list of mentions. I don't remember what thread I was in for these..... @Brickos @Dawood @eatso @HydrogenPeroxide @Harvey Wallbanger @dirtydoses @MOE-LESTER @Porcelain @tango 24 @KM4RT @geezpot @groyn shmoyn @gasfacevictm @shai@AllTheWrongWords @count chocula @Seffiks @c-walk
    2 points
  19. @Tails0nEI did contemplate the Chicago Dog briefly. One thought was your base could be pickle whiskey. Another thought was you could take the seasonings used in hot dogs and infuse that into your base, maybe vodka? And add a little syrup in the mix. Hot dog water would be pretty funny. BTW, double extra props if you can get a cute girl to let you pour that off her butt crack and call that something like a Hot Dog in The Buns. Good info on the malort. Not sure I've heard of it before, did a quick look up and it seems to be distinctly Chicago.
    2 points
  20. Wow, that’s a bummer, very unfortunate outcome.
    2 points
  21. Also I was deadass at work thinking what would make a Chicago Dog cocktail.. it probably won't be good, but it'd be a thing.. genuinely thinking like what would be the base spirit? Would I infuse the dogs with the booze or pour the hot dog water separately? Up or on the rocks? Pickle spear and sport pepper covered in celery salt would have to be the garnish.. Might have to r&d this for the oontz as disgusting as it may be
    2 points
  22. If you ever get a chance to drink it by itself give it a try.. it's a nice siping type of booze very floral, herbal, silky on the pallet and just all around awesome.. Now a Chicago handshake on the other hand is the exact opposite lol a handshake is a shot of Malört and can/glass of Oldstyle.. classic beer and shot combo but Malört is just god awful.. it's mainly made with wormwood but not the same as absinthe but it's just.. wild to even explain.. I've had guests and friends alike describe it in very imaginative ways.. I've gotten forest floor, tire fire, sweaty gym sock, roadkill, all sorts of vivid things.. but surprisingly enough some people do like it especially if you enjoy bitter drinks.. There's this guy that comes in regularly he runs a prohibition tour and comes in with a handful or big ass group of people it varies day by day.. I was taking care of him one day with like 7 other people and walking by I hear one of the ladies say "yaknow, I do like bitter cocktails a bit more I do love a nice negroni" so I slide back and ask if she does indeed like bitter drinks then look at buddy and go "you know where I'm going with this.. so miss, have you ever heard of Malört before? Immediately he yells "oh god..... 🤦🏽‍♂️ *sigh* alright let's get a round going.." and believe it or not she actually loved it while everyone else absolutely hated it..
    2 points
  23. Jesus fucking Christ. 10/10. Fucking intense.
    2 points
  24. has anyone checked out this new hype zine/cartoon book by "Krime Guys" Krime Guys Zine
    2 points
  25. What up, I’m still ‘round. What’s the word nerds?? Day in Pies??
    2 points
  26. @Schnitzelback home with some Australian wine after the Japan trip. R_83NMZG_0WAGLaI (2).mp4
    2 points
  27. BASS DEMO 🔊 InShot_20240405_232801007.mp4 First impression: I was after the Bass feel, didn't like it and want to return them.......maybe . I have experience with the Skull Candy EVO and I love the bass they produce. EVOs sound like a real car system in your ears. The ANC have a really nice punch , but the feel wasn't the same as the EVO. I will say tho, the bass and the unit (ANC) are very comfortable. The Bass on the EVOs will eventually give you a headache at full blast, ANC won't. I just got them, and I'm making a fast review, I will give them time. Might end up getting the EVOs and keep these for trips. They provide (ANC) noise canceling, outside mics, and the latest Bluetooth technology with multi paring. Skull Candy app is legit and provides handy tools : ( Wiggled lines represent the boost needed for my hears) So it's quality audio vs bass feel. In other words, it's either 10" sealed box subs vs 12" open port box subs 🤔
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00