Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/09/2024 in all sections

1. InShot_20240309_052240936.mp4
    6 points
  2. Depends….elderly, handicapped, hot chick….holding it open for as long as it takes. Random macaroni pizza eating fools? 5-10ft or bust.
    6 points
  3. You ever fuck up and get stuck holding the door for what feels like 30-40 people like its your job. And another thing. Fuck that motherfucker that's going into the store in front of you and pulls it open just far enough for them to slink in sideways. That's a bullshit move.
    5 points
  4. Yo brehs - I got that work out of class promotion I was talking about a few weeks back. Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully my wide stance flex will mean that I can turn it into a permanent thing. /manageroner
    5 points
  5. Oddly, I've gotten an above average number of comments in this last week regarding the forum tee. As mentioned, I do plan to create new forum tees (as well as forum specific patches and stickers). One of the tees planned is a sort of bundle you get when you join VIP and prepay the year. Likely will be $60 and is more for support than anything else, but when you decide to support by paying $60, you'll get a forum tee that is only available via VIP, as well as a patch and sticker set. Additionally, I plan to do a series of forum tees and thinking of spinning off a sub-brand of 12ozProphet, called the Official Bootleg Series (like the last book) and potentially selling that line of tees for $20. If so, at that price point, even with the print facility, it's going to be a bit punk rock in its execution - printed neck Lebel, simpler printing probably limited to no more than three colors, no packaging and different blank than the 12ozProphet stuff. I'm still thinking it through, but trying to find a way to support the community and kids that just want a cool tee that is priced no brainer, versus being able to do all the over the top production and quality that has always defined 12ozProphet. I've been putting a lot of thought and energy into these ideas lately and expect to start rolling some stuff out pretty soon. Still mostly a one man band as far as that goes, but its gaining traction and definitely making progress.
    4 points
  6. And fuck people who don't say thank you. Same for people you let merge or turn in front of you that don't do a little thank-you wave. I mentally from nice guy to "I hope you drive off the bridge" when they don't wave thanks.
    4 points
  7. Agreed, elderly or people (that don't look like they smell bad) carrying something get 20 feet. Everybody else gets an arm's length, where it would be be obvious that I'm trying to shut the door before you get to it. Also, if you are a shoe dragging slow walking asshole (not elderly) you get no niceties from me.
    4 points
  8. “Hello darkness, my old friend.” Lolololol.
    4 points
  9. Damn, people be hating on extra white white girls these days. Thick thread propaganda working.
    3 points
  10. I had to sign in to see the truck : The Truck: Thoughts : It was very roomy. Truck doesn't have much on the inside, felt I was in an empty space. Very long, and wide as well. But this truck tho!
    3 points
  11. Budget tee ideas: Jesus potato WHAT IS FAVELA?! BAN AUSTRALIA! WONK SAGGIN!
    3 points
  12. I'm still here at the show. Just got done taking 360 videos, taking a break. I will talk to the cyber people to let me in and see what sup. Pics will eventually drop, any favorites I will stop by again the second day and take requests today.
    3 points
  13. 3 points
  14. I can't make it that granular. I can make it so that when you register, you need XX posts before starting a thread. In some ways its easier to identify spam when its a new thread, than a new post.
    3 points
  15. Could play this either way for lols depending on mood. RIP @jugzer
    3 points
  16. InShot_20240309_041059532.mp4
    3 points
  17. Onwards and upwards or something I believe the homie POZ used to say (rip the good homie)
    3 points
  18. GLLFWxnilfe3xLgFADuG4_Rc1KMWbmdjAAAF.mp4
    3 points
  19. Hey Fam! Yall ready for some crazy content coming your way??
    3 points
  20. Where are the grapes, apricots, honey, dried cranberries, walnuts and strawberries?
    2 points
  21. I like the idea of budget tees that one wouldn't necessarily be worried about getting BBQ sauce or overspray or what-have-you (wink wink) spilled on it. Monthly tee subscription service? $25/mo gets budget tee and a sticker? Like patreon, but you're supporting @misteraven's bullet budget instead of a comedian who is only halftime funny.
    2 points
  22. No, it used to briefly. In fact that WOBF collab was an experiment in getting people to pay in crypto. Thread is probably around here somewhere. But I am hoping to set this up again.
    2 points
  23. Very specifically controlling environmental conditions to optimize production and quality on press. In the shot below, we’re using an industrial atomizer to bump humidity levels since we had water based inks on press. Goal to be between 45% - 60% humidity so the ink flows nicest and avoids dot loss from ink slowly drying in screens. Just another step in our efforts to maintain and deliver the utmost quality.
    2 points
  24. The more I have seen the cyber truck in the wild - the more ridiculous it looks to me. Dope drone shot @T4M* - got anymore from that car show, looks super cool.
    2 points
  25. Please ask, also, if you can somehow sneak in a look at their past 5 years of tax returns are, this should give you a pretty good idea if you're gonna get paid or not.
    2 points
  26. It is annoying as fuck when some heads power post walls of text - also the farming of props via using 15 posts to post 20 flicks. But whatever its the internet - idgaf The feature makes sense with reasonable logic applied.
    2 points
  27. I didn't know where else to drop this gem. I'm working in a customers house and they have a Desantis yard stick propped up against the wall I'd like to get some clarification on.
    2 points
  28. I couldn't be single. Yuck slides up to a bitch. Yo! What it do bitch? Taxes? Yo! This bitch the POLICE!
    2 points
  29. This is what's fucking the game up. A woman like that needs one of these loser dudes that don't got shit. Like they're perfect for that broke ass "photographer" or "artist" or musician that's not about the money. Instead, she wants a man with money for absolutely no valid reason. I make bank, and my wife makes almost nothing but we're happy. 11 years together this year. Why would I want to horde money? Meanwhile, just taking a wild guess but I bet tax return mama has absolutely nothing to offer a man with money. She's not going to support him in any way that makes his life, and paper chase any easier, like make sure the house is held down, fix sammiches, etc. I've dated women like this, usually the self made type, and they don't get it. They're attracted to hard working ambitious dudes, so they project that and always play up what kind of whip they drive, what kind of house they own, etc. when I don't need none of that. Bitch we want some home made food occasionally, minimal arguing, and some pussy. It's really that easy. Not a woman that's in a dick measuring contest on who's making more money.
    2 points
  30. One of my buddies is in the dating scene in Denver. The last date he was on he knew she came from money so she's looking for something equal, so he tells me she wants to see the last 5 years of tax returns before going any further. You can't blame her, but geez.
    2 points
  31. Also, if they are obviously a juggalo or are juggalo adjacent, they get zero door holds.
    2 points
  32. Word obvs elderly goes without saying. But if you’re half way across the parking lot………nahhh. Handicaps….Same. You got way more of a shot but you gotta be in decent proximity lolol.
    2 points
  33. InShot_20240309_044218921.mp4
    2 points
  34. InShot_20240309_040205577.mp4
    2 points
  35. Yo. I considered making a whole thread about this discussion but I am not. Serious poll here. Impolite mf’s chime out. When you hold a fuckin door in public for people approximately how far away do yall judge whether or not you’re gonna hold….? Lolol. I run into these decisions all of the time at my boys school and various others but mostly I started really thinking about it there. I’ve decided it’s within 10 feet. ESPECIALLY if you bum ass has pajamas on at 9am. Foh. I see people holding doors for people like 20/30 feet away. Hellllll naw. 10 ft or closer or I’m walking right in like you don’t exist.
    2 points
  36. Sure did - its an ice cream spot that my kids like, they do some hydrogen process to freeze the ice cream they mix to order.
    2 points
  37. the more I look at it, it’s probably some Scientology thing what’s going on here? did you lick it? merge deez nutz!
    2 points
  38. Caught my limit of trout for the day. Did em up in old bay, garlic and butter again. Some beets w butter and dill, and some peeeeeas.
    2 points
  39. anyone in the path of totality of the upcoming eclipse? apparently my location is a hotspot for eclipse-viewing and we're gonna be swamped for that time period. i was looking all over online for viewing eyewear, and recalled having these in the basement. going kinda steampunk vibes on em lol
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00