Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/31/2023 in all sections

1. halloween is a pretty small thing here but some suburbs do it. it would be dark in the evenings in US of A which i think makes it cooler. just gotta look for the houses We were a bit late. but still did alright. my son's haul ( all counted and inventoried to save on Dad tax
    5 points
  2. face2c0bbc6f4bfd64463bb0f1cf8eac.mp4
    4 points
  3. I bet you're right. Dude has an absolute massive red rocket jank. It's also circumcised though. So it just looks like a big red human jank that's recovering from a house fire. I'm not really up on dog dick anatomy. None of this might be possible. It's also always rock hard it's just covered by that massive bush.
    4 points
  4. @SchnitzelI like seeing all that differently labeled/branded candy
    3 points
  5. Is it Jesus Fucking Christ or Jesus Fried Chicken ?
    3 points
  6. Last bit of Belgium. Brussels Beer Project are definitely worth checking out if you’re over there.
    3 points
  7. There used to be this program called Dom Joly’s happy hour where he went and explored the drinking habits of various countries. In India, before they drank the beer, they upturned it in a glass of water to remove glycerin. That’s always put me off.
    3 points
  8. This apple tree grows on a cliff on a trail beside the ocean. People don't seem to notice it because of its location. I like to stop and grab an apple to go with my hike.
    2 points
  9. I think you should have a spinning prize wheel with just fentanyl and razor blades on it.
    2 points
  10. Terribly undecided- do I go old school and hand out candy with razor blades, or new school and hand out candy with fentanyl?
    2 points
  11. she won’t move her head, she’ll just move her eyes (as she judges) haha
    2 points
  12. Mackerel, 15 minutes, gone in 5 minutes. @LUGR
    2 points
  13. My habanero that I was so happy about a few posts up just got smoked.
    2 points
  14. human sized red rocket what do you think @mr.yuck?
    2 points
  15. So that is where My old Samsung vanished to when I departed for Europe all those years ago? #themoreyouknow
    2 points
  16. damn I want to go back to europe even just to bench trains. from a buddy in hamburg yesterday
    2 points
  17. She scanned your dog’s chip once it was already leashed. Is Lugr Manly going to have to smack a hoe?
    2 points
  18. In Turkey yes but the context adds a lot to it. Turkey might not be a great example because I drank a lot of efes while Iwas there. Can I say India doesn't necessarily make great beer. Gonna have to try some more of it. You've got me concerned - maybe like the Efes above the context adds to it. Drank it in Korea
    2 points
  19. i think you might be right. She was a legit council worker but I don't imagine they have hand held transmitting devices to scan dog microchips. citation was not issued but we'll see over next few weeks if it gets posted
    2 points
  20. Shit, should do that even when it's not Halloween just to fuck with people.
    2 points
  21. Could maybe sneak a pineapple pizza in there and have a little nibble mid-flight as well?
    2 points
  22. Nice, now you can take a nap on the flight surrounded by the tangy smell of your used socks and boxers, wonderful
    2 points
  23. My habanero is my only plant “thriving”. I think because it is in the best spot.
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00