Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/29/2023 in all sections

1. I say smash all them bitches except the psycho kid, the Quaker oats man, and the bitch on the far right. When I say fuck the government, I mean it.
    4 points
  2. 3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. Finally installed this next to my bed after staring at it for a year.
    3 points
  5. go easy on that butter slim
    3 points
  6. 3 points
  7. oh shit the implantor got you!1 the reading your thoughts now..
    2 points
  8. You want to hear something spooky….? While I was writing that hating ass comment towards Korean beer, I was thinking how the can art reminds me of a War album cover but was too lazy to go grab a flick of it. Went over to YouTube and the first video recommended was that album!?
    2 points
  9. nothing fancy mostly bought because i like korean beer and i liked the label. light but deceptively strong. good beer to drink while you watch the kids in the backyard pool
    2 points
  10. 555twitter.com_1698556427781.mp4
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. killer shots of old San Francisco in that one, btw^
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. Never forget 9/11? Fine. The tragedy of 9/12 's government bombing needs a ribbon campaign of its own.
    2 points
  15. Dear false fall, You got me again motherfucker. 85 at the end of October? I'll punch you in the nose! Get bent, Yuck
    2 points
  16. 2 points
  17. So apparently this is bad intel, not encouraged by medical professionals, sincerely sorry all. This can cause them to burrow deeper and make the problem worse.
    2 points
  18. I am planning a trip and therefore need to figure how to use public transit to get to the airport on Sunday morning. Instead of showing me the nearest point to the airport where I can catch public transpo google is saying to leave on Saturday night. Oh, sure, I will just camp out from 1130 on a saturday night to 8 on sunday morning to save ten bucks on a uber to the transit center.
    2 points
  19. @Mercer will definitely be conflicted: so, so much Bush but it's all Statist.
    2 points
  20. Not a fan of bush, but hey, if you're going to get crazy you might as well go full bush.
    2 points
  21. ..last night a pizza changed my life!
    2 points
  22. ..so cute! I love little pizzas! The top one looks really great.
    2 points
  23. Small cask tapped today for Halloween. Reese Peanut Butter Cup porter. 10/10
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00