Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/28/2021 in Posts

1. As pathetic as it is, having tweet guy not tweeting has made a difference. Biden is equally fucking the country but he’s doing it in silence like a traditional American president.
    3 points
  2. Stay strong @Ray40, don’t let these cops interrogate you.
    3 points
  3. I was trying to figure out which room I was gonna move into.
    2 points
  4. Forgot to mention this earlier DK but if you do a walkthrough of any potential home you're buying make sure you pull the appliances out to check underneath for water/rodent damage.
    2 points
  5. Ok, so I was visiting my cousins in New Mexico who also write and we started catching tags and slapping a few stickers. Then we are about to leave to finback to there house and my cousin decides he has to tag one Last thing. I had only gone stickers cause I forgot my markers at home and couldn’t bring them on the trip so I just slapped a sticker on it and kept moving. Then they( my brother and my cousin) tag it and take a super long time and a cop car pulls over as soon as we finish and ask us if we were tagging it.I say no and he has no proof that we did it and couldn’t check us cause he didn’t have a permit so he end letting us go. Then he follows us for a bit before leaving us alone. We got lucky and I was suspicious for the rest of the trip. Moral of the story, don’t try to catch one last tag or slap one last sticker
    2 points
  6. similar looking to LA gear^^ buying a pair of these as my first ever "cool" shoes and being super stoked on them wearing them until the soles were gone Man Nikes were expensive back in 1990 in Australia.
    2 points
  7. Thanks. I am good to go now. Just a weird flu like experience.
    2 points
  8. Ughhh son, you got the rona?! Be well, sir!
    2 points
  9. Halloween is my favorite horror saga but there hasn’t been a classic since 5
    2 points
  10. Bruhhhh!!! I can’t even!!!!! Lololol. I mean I’m still gonna watch cause wtf kind of horror nerd would I be if I didn’t but…..for the love of Christ.
    2 points
  11. This is what real leadership looks like Say_No_to_Statism_-_I_have_literally_no_idea_what_he_s_trying_to_say-1418015810392559620.mp4
    2 points
  12. I think 12oz gives you a badge for that, 1st graf x police interaction. Think the next badge is when you come back with a chase story. But yeah, stay low key and avoid the police. And don't make any statements about any illegal activity you may or may not have done if they stop you.
    1 point
  13. Nike Air Tech Challenge 2 Hot Lava
    1 point
  14. @Schnitzel’s house is dope. We all peeped it that one time.
    1 point
  15. Know what's better than thinking outside the box? Not having your head in a box to begin with.
    1 point
  16. Satisfying to throw a grenade over some mfs head then still cap the sumabitch
    1 point
  17. ^I guess anything really is possible.
    1 point
  18. Tell us the story. No, I am not a writer, I am a publisher... LOL.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. Care to share the details?
    1 point
  22. Almost got arrested the other day lol
    1 point
  23. I like how the bar tender towers over the customers, helps them assert their rightful dominance.
    1 point
  24. Ah that thing gave me instant memories of riding in the back of a caprice wagon on the way to the beach with my grandparents, stale cigarette smoke in the air and a cooler full of tuna fish sandwiches.
    1 point
  25. Real life Extreme Hammock
    1 point
  26. In all seriousness, space capitalism (and black markets in particular) make for excellent fiction. A lot of breakout/mainstream authors touch on this genre. There's actually a really good nonfiction on space capitalism I haven't gotten to yet by one of my favorite economics professors.
    1 point
  27. Lol. That video of that stammering ass little kid was the first thing that came to mind!
    1 point
  28. yt1s.com - Have you ever had a dream like this.mp4
    1 point
  29. He’s so hard to listen to. It’s cringey to the point that you just want to look away and pretend it’s not happening.
    1 point
  30. If you're good a maths - https://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help/chain-length-sizing - scroll down to item #6 Or use a chain length calculator - http://www.machinehead-software.co.uk/bike/chain_length/chainlengthcalc.html
    1 point
  31. I just discovered tandem mountain biking
    1 point
  32. Rode my bike today. This morning I started the process of turning my lane-splitting fixed gear into a bar-hopping townie by adding a rear brake. Honestly not that bad… next up is free wheel and swept back bars (maybe some bull moose??) and then either a front or rear basket. Not stoked on running new brake cables, can never get it right. May get that done at LBS. These old knees aint down with skid stops anymore. It hasn’t even been that long; maybe five years.
    1 point
  33. no homo i guess
    1 point
  34. i feel that! biggest beef with my box section rims (not the black bontragers above, my silver tourers) is all the flex. i crave some stiffness
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00