Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/19/2021 in all sections

1. ^^ "You will own less, and be happier" The WSJ article I posted above addresses that. Rental suburb communities are going up to that purpose.
    1 point
  2. I'm all for ppl getting the vaccine but my god that shit is cringe as fuck.
    1 point
  3. @One Man Banned@Ko SprueOnesee this? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/message-in-a-bottle-ocean-voyage/
    1 point
  4. At the liquid light taproom. All the brewing equipment got stuck during the pandemic so they set up a crowdfunder to get it sorted out. put in £25 and got £15 back for beer tokens
    1 point
  5. Beautiful setting for a beer
    1 point
  6. I wish someone around me made Malaysian food #ren-dangit
    1 point
  7. He can still fuck off for that comment though.
    1 point
  8. i thought the same thing, haha. I was like wait.. fuck the yellow comment, Is this dude shopping for people? How did she purchase $110k in “goods” at a pharmacy? What the fuck did she buy? What the fuck is an “upscale pharmacy”? I feel like there’s a lot more important unanswered questions than this yellow comment, haha.
    1 point
  9. Caroline Biden also pleaded guilty in New York to petit larceny in 2018 after using a stolen credit card to purchase more than $110,000 worth of goods at an upscale Greenwich Village pharmacy. —— wait what
    1 point
  10. I was super stoked it was still there, I picked up a drone just to be able to flick it. It definitely has stood the test of time!
    1 point
  11. Rode my bike today. This morning I started the process of turning my lane-splitting fixed gear into a bar-hopping townie by adding a rear brake. Honestly not that bad… next up is free wheel and swept back bars (maybe some bull moose??) and then either a front or rear basket. Not stoked on running new brake cables, can never get it right. May get that done at LBS. These old knees aint down with skid stops anymore. It hasn’t even been that long; maybe five years.
    1 point
  12. Recently picked up a cheap drone and got to take some cool shots of a BTH roller. Quality could be better lol.
    1 point
  13. That Red Shouldered hawk had just caught himself a common dove and took a break from eating it to pose for me.
    1 point
  14. his name is Dickhead and he has a head and face with a bunch of tiny erect dicks raising out of it; in a perfect grid formation. He haunts people in a hell like realm and wants to suck their dicks. *insert Stav laugh and “hell yeah, dude” here*
    -1 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00